Paul and Ringo on Larry King

This forum is to alert fans when Paul pops up on TV, radio, magazines, newspapers, websites.

Moderator: Mike

Paul and Ringo on Larry King

Postby Brainwashed » Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:30 pm

Paul, Ringo, Yoko, and Oliva are on Larry King from last summer's one year of Love in Vegas.
Brainwashed
Bronze member
Bronze member

Re: Paul and Ringo on Larry King

Postby bobrocks » Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:48 am

I watched it a while back on youtube.
bobrocks

Postby flextint » Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:47 am

Larry king ruined that show for me .He called ringo george and i just felt he was not qualified to do such an important interview.
flextint
Supporter
Supporter

Postby chris » Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:20 pm

larry king ruined that show because larry king is the worst interviewer on tv. he should be selling cold beer at a ballgame. how do you like your oversized suspenders now, larry? jeesh. to think this guy gets to sit at a table with two beatles. life is cruel.
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Postby linclink » Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:44 pm

Paul & Ringo were pretty fun & great (saw it on youtube ages ago it seems...when it came out) but wow, you folks are certainly right...Larry King, who never was great, or even that good, or even decent really if the truth be told, to begin with...was just at his worst...which is really, really, bad...so sad that they chose to have him be the man doing the interview...take about wasted opportunities! Blessings!
Om Namah Shivaya !!!!
linclink
Silver member
Silver member

Location: Canandaigua, New York, USA, Earth, Cosmos of Light & Love

Postby chris » Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:50 pm

they reran this sunday night. i noticed several things. one...did paul look bored, or stoned? he didn't look jovial. he didn't have that usual paul charm...and he looked like he'd rather be somewhere else.

and two...how fabulous did ringo look? he looks ten years younger than paul. and HE was charmimg and funny.

still do not like larry king. its just hard to turn off the tele when a couple of beatles are chatting together.
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Return to MACCA In-The-Media