Mystery on Death?

Discussions related to George Harrison as Beatle and his solo career.

Moderator: Mike

Mystery on Death?

Postby EJMalmo » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:16 pm

I was just reading an article how Heather Mills wants to be included in the George film..in that article it mentions that there was some mystery surrounding his death as he was at a mansion that Paul had bought for Heather? what gives on this...
EJMalmo

Re: Mystery on Death?

Postby EJMalmo » Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:45 am

was the mystery on just where he passed away? obviously it isn't about foul play or anything like that...
EJMalmo

Postby piami » Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:25 am

Yeah, well......I'm sure Heather wants a lot of things.
The Lights Go Down - They're Back In Town O.K.
Behind The Stacks You Glimpse An Axe
The Tension Mounts You Score An Ounce Ole!
Temperatures Rise As You See The White Of Their Eyes!
piami

Postby tristanjblythe » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:14 pm

It wasn't clear as to where George had died and officials were concerned as giving a false address on death certificate is illegal. The original address given was a fictitious LA property, probably to deter loads and loads people from turning up there to pay respects (or a few trying and get something out of it).

It turned out he had passed away in a rented house in Beverly Hills. Now this was owned by Courtney Love but had been leased by Paul. When the controversy started Paul's people denied that George had died in one of Paul's homes as he didn't OWN any in Bev Hills. It was not entirely clear whether he was still leasing at the time of George's death or not (although I seem to remember it was heavily hinted that he was and he'd lent it to George so he could die in peace and with dignity away from the eyes of the world). Even if he wasn't renting it at the time it seems too much of a coincidence that Paul wouldn't have even been the one to tell George and family about the place.

What Heather's role in this was I'm not sure. By then they were engaged though so she at least would have known. Does this mean she should be in the George film? In my opinion that all depends on how well she knew George, which I doubt was very well so no.

Oh and the authorities didn't take the matter any further.
tristanjblythe

Postby EJMalmo » Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:25 pm

I don't think she should be in the film at all..her relevance to the story is almost nil..I think she is just trying to either make some extra cash or stay in the limelight a little bit longer...Thank you for clarifying the story regarding George's death..
EJMalmo

Postby piami » Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:37 am

"I think she is just trying to either make some extra cash or stay in the limelight a little bit longer"

EJMalmo, I believe you hit the nail right on the head.
The Lights Go Down - They're Back In Town O.K.
Behind The Stacks You Glimpse An Axe
The Tension Mounts You Score An Ounce Ole!
Temperatures Rise As You See The White Of Their Eyes!
piami

Return to GEORGE