`And in the end` - Divorce Settlement Announced

This forum is to alert fans when Paul pops up on TV, radio, magazines, newspapers, websites.

Moderator: Mike

Re: `And in the end` - Divorce Settlement Announced

Postby darrel » Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:55 am

mhnso wrote:I agre with Mike here - Heather has made some not so clever steps in public during this process but still none of us here knows her or Paul in private. I admire Paul the artist - the private person Paul I don t know. What I do know is that he by his own free will married and had children togehter with H and divorces can be dirty business with or without money. The way some people on this board makes Paul a sait and H a witch is disgusting and extremely unintelligent.
Let s hope this is over now

the judge didn't have a bad word to say about Paul, however heather was ripped apart read the 58 pages of it the episode over the property at Thames reach, the fact that she couldn't provide bank statements when asked, the ridiculous claims for money, the lies she told etc the judge wiped the floor with her
i wouldn't call her a witch, a complete and utter bitch who lives in a world of her own a money grabbing gold digging cow who wouldn't know the truth if it hit her over the head with a baseball bat. I actually think though to be fair that she may be mentally ill and need treatment.
darrel

Postby mhnso » Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:53 am

Darrel wrote"the judge didn't have a bad word to say about Paul, however heather was ripped apart read the 58 pages of it the episode over the property at Thames reach, the fact that she couldn't provide bank statements when asked, the ridiculous claims for money, the lies she told etc the judge wiped the floor with her
i wouldn't call her a witch, a complete and utter bitch who lives in a world of her own a money grabbing gold digging cow who wouldn't know the truth if it hit her over the head with a baseball bat. I actually think though to be fair that she may be mentally ill and need treatment."

This is exactley the kind of statements I utterly despise and says a whole lot more about the writer than anything else. How is it possible to mobilise this amount concerning the beings of some people you don t know. If it concerned matters like the Iraquewar or the global warming I can understand it."
mhnso
Silver member
Silver member

Postby ROCKSHOW24 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:42 am

So if this was a post about President Bush, what would you be writing right now? I wouldn't say anything constructive either.
lol

Seriously.... People share their opinions here. Some of us feel stronger about expressing ourselves more than others. While none of us know Paul or Heather personally, we are entitled to our opinion of them. I don't feel it is necessary to call her names, personally, but I freely admit that I don't like her. Looking at the judgement from yesterday, there are alot of reasons in print as to why I feel this way. I may be biased because I am a Paul fan, or because I come from a broken home. But in no way do I think Paul is a saint. He is just as responsible for the marriage breaking down as she is, I'm sure. But we all know now that she definitely is no saint either. I think from the report, we all know what kind of person she is.
She was caught in quite a few lies, and she should feel lucky, that she is not brought up on charges for that alone.

I feel it is also necessary to point out that calling people on this message board, that you don't know personally, "disgusting and extremely unintelligent", may not be the best way to make your point, about saying things about people we don't know personally. You are entitled to your opinion of course though.
Hidden in the yard, underneath the wall,
buried deep below, a thousand layers, lay the answer to it all
ROCKSHOW24

Postby mhnso » Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:02 am

Rockshow 24 wrote
"I feel it is also necessary to point out that calling people on this message board, that you don't know personally, "disgusting and extremely unintelligent", may not be the best way to make your point, about saying things about people we don't know personally. You are entitled to your opinion of course though."

I never called anyone disgusting or unintelligent. I find some of the things written here disgusting and unintelligent but that is another thing. Also I never said that people don t have the right to express their wiews. They have all the right in the word to call HM bitch, whore, golddigger, make jokes about her amutated leg, call her mentally ill and so on. That I personally find such writing disgusting, unintelligent and puerile is an opinion I am entitled to have. An opinion I am certain I share with our mutual hero Paul
mhnso
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Genuine_Indian_Guru » Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:06 am

As I said in another thread in here somewhere....

Hire the planners, book the venues and the hotels. Hire the crew and Fire up the 18 wheelers....don't forget to fuel up the jet. We got a tour start. :cheers
I go back so far... I'm in front of me!
Genuine_Indian_Guru
Supporter
Supporter

Postby darrel » Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:18 am

I admit i don't know either of them personally however i have read the full 58 pages.
were her rants on television last year or out side the court the actions of a sane rational person? i think not she is obviously not well and that's a shame read her demands for example £39000 a year for wine when she doesn't even drink and tell me shes not a gold digger the judge accused her of picking numbers out of thin air and called her a liar.
read the full judgement before making up your mind.
we are all entitled to our own opinions i respect yours respect mine the same.
Darrel
darrel

Postby Teacup » Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:44 am

Yes, I read the full 58 pages - altho I did skim a few of them, but overall, I think she is coming out way ahead and much better off than she was before she met Paul.

The amount of money that the 'rich' spend on all these things amazes me. I mean 2m was not enough for London office? Gimme a break. 2m would support me and my family and 15 grandkids for the rest of our lives.

I am in complete disgust at her greed. That said, I do however believe that Bea has the right to a lifestyle comparative to her Father, but I still am just amazed at what they spend on "flower and wine".

Yes, I would agree that the judge ruled 85% in Paul's favor - It seemed pretty fair and he seemed to have calcuated things, and thought them out.

She doesn't seem to be a happy person, and I don't think there is much than can please here. She is now unhappy with her new 3m+ new home and feels like a prisoner there - after she 'had' to have it.

I just find her completely repulsive. I also feel like after Bea grows up and reads it all, that she will not be poisoned against her Father, but against her Mother. Unfortunately, Paul will be very old by then - as will most of us original Beatle fans.

God bless them all - May this be an end to the madness. In another year or two, they can hopefully look back and just be friends. Divorce is really a sad thing, especially with children involved.

P.S. I'd like to add that it seems she came out 'way' better than any of the other Beatles ex-wives, especially Cynthia, who I feel really got ripped off - because of Y. H needs to just be thankful and go her merry way - but I doubt she will. She thrives on media sucker.
.... take these broken wings and learn to fly ....
Teacup

Postby JimQ » Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:20 am

I was sad to read that Paul said none of his new music has been profitable.
JimQ

Postby EddieV » Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:18 pm

Genuine_Indian_Guru wrote:As I said in another thread in here somewhere....

Hire the planners, book the venues and the hotels. Hire the crew and Fire up the 18 wheelers....don't forget to fuel up the jet. We got a tour start. :cheers

:salute :salute :salute :salute
Now junior behave yourself
EddieV
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Genuine_Indian_Guru » Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:44 pm

JimQ wrote:I was sad to read that Paul said none of his new music has been profitable.

Huh?
Memory outsold Chaos.
I go back so far... I'm in front of me!
Genuine_Indian_Guru
Supporter
Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to MACCA In-The-Media