George Game feedback

News & Announcements, Updates, Information about MACCA Central's websites and internet radio station, MACCA Radio - Beatles, Solo & Friends, The Voice of The Beatles.

Moderator: Mike

George Game feedback

Postby Brainwashed » Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:08 pm

How do you guys like to George Solo Song Survivor game?
Brainwashed
Bronze member
Bronze member

Re: George Game feedback

Postby Genuine_Indian_Guru » Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:48 pm

I think it's just about the best thing that's ever happened to me really. :mrgreen:
I go back so far... I'm in front of me!
Genuine_Indian_Guru
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Cologne girl » Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:04 am

I think it's basically a good idea - I've only got the same problem as EddieV - there's a couple of songs I don't know, so it would be weird if I voted, wouldn't it? Of course, it would also be a welcome opportunity of getting more familiar with George's solo stuff, but for that, I need time, a whole lot of precious time :wink: The deadline is therefore far too soon for me - in their entirety, I only know "Cloud 9", "All Things Must Pass", "Brainwashed" and the "Live in Japan" album. Perhaps that's just me, but if a lot more people should have the same problem, you should either choose better known songs or grant us an extension of the deadline.
It's the start of a journey
To a much better place
And this wasn't bad
So a much better place
Would have to be special...
Cologne girl
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Brainwashed » Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:22 pm

Cologne girl wrote:I think it's basically a good idea - I've only got the same problem as EddieV - there's a couple of songs I don't know, so it would be weird if I voted, wouldn't it? Of course, it would also be a welcome opportunity of getting more familiar with George's solo stuff, but for that, I need time, a whole lot of precious time :wink: The deadline is therefore far too soon for me - in their entirety, I only know "Cloud 9", "All Things Must Pass", "Brainwashed" and the "Live in Japan" album. Perhaps that's just me, but if a lot more people should have the same problem, you should either choose better known songs or grant us an extension of the deadline.

Ok when should we have a deadline?
Brainwashed
Bronze member
Bronze member

Return to Site News, Announcements