MACCA Radio off for short while, now back on

News & Announcements, Updates, Information about MACCA Central's websites and internet radio station, MACCA Radio - Beatles, Solo & Friends, The Voice of The Beatles.

Moderator: Mike

Re: MACCA Radio off-the-air for now

Postby bfmqw2s » Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:50 pm

Glad you put the station back up on air. As for iPods/PC options-doesn't work for someone who works in an open area, and can't put on a headset, or load a company computer w/their fav Beatle lists. The station-as I said before-allows for my daily fix of B-tunes. And I love the fact that I don't know the order of the next song. Thanks for coming through for your listeners.
Avid Beatle Fan, from the original days.
bfmqw2s
Supporter
Supporter

Re: MACCA Radio off-the-air for now

Postby Mike » Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:53 pm

I thank those who stepped up and came through with some donations so that we can keep The Voice of The Beatles FREE !!!

Let's keep it up, I've got a lot of ideas to put forward and hours of work ahead but it will all be worth it. The input from you guys whether you listen occasionally or for hours weekly, all the suggestions are great, keep them coming too.
Mike Kovacich
www.macca-central.com . . . . . . . . . . . . www.maccaradio.com
The Paul McCartney FUNSITE . . . . . . . . The Voice of The Beatles
Mike
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Re: MACCA Radio off for short while, now back on

Postby MegaChriz » Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:44 am

I just donated $4 through PayPal. (Might be not much, but my saldo on PayPal isn't that high at the moment)

Where can I see the list of what is donated this month?
MegaChriz

Re: MACCA Radio off for short while, now back on

Postby JennyWren » Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:24 am

Oh, Mike, the financial situation is so distressing. You probably are aware that through occasional posts, I've tried to get others here to contribute. There are so many registered users...I don't know how many of those are regular listeners, but I would think if each of us contributed a little, it would add up quickly.

I would hope that if push comes to shove, you'll at least keep the server up playing music, for which I'd subscribe in a nanosecond if necessary. If the maintenance of the forum is too much, let it go, but I hope we can find a way to keep the music on air.

Thanks for all you do.

JennyWren
JennyWren
Supporter
Supporter

Previous

Return to Site News, Announcements