The Bird SNOWBALL dancing to Ringo's "C'mon Christmas" UTube

A discussion of all the Beatle albums

Moderator: Mike

The Bird SNOWBALL dancing to Ringo's "C'mon Christmas" UTube

Postby Maccamare » Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:20 am

Hey Beatle People, we are all on here because we love the Beatles and I really need your help! There is a famous Bird called SNOWBALL who has been on many shows such as David Letterman, CNN, Inside Edition, Animal Planet and even a Japanese TV station recently came to record him for a show for their TV. He's been on many more shows but the reason I'm telling you this is because I really love Snowball & became friends on-line with his owner
Irena. She's a REALLY nice lady. It was MY suggestion that she try different music for Snowball to dance to other than The Back Street Boys. Snowball has drawn a LOT of attention to them and they haven't even had the guts to touch base with Irena about it!
I told Irena how great Ringo's "I Wanna Be Santa Claus" Christmas CD was, particularly the first song, "C'mon Christmas" and I sent her the CD for Snowball to give it a go. She said he really liked it when he heard it so she recorded a new video with him dancing to it!! I think it's hysterical and of course GREAT to hear him dancing to a great Beatle/Ringo song!
The problem is that people are making comments that Snowball danced better to The Back Street Boys, and I'm afraid she may never use another Beatle song again :oops: or who knows, may change the video!! I was SO excited to see him dancing to a cool song (in our opinions) but I need you guys to go to the You-Tube site and make some REALLY positive comments about it PLEASE :cry: Just type in "Snowball Dancing To Ringo Starr" on You-Tube and it should bring it up. She also has the video on her web site http://www.birdloversonly.org and talks about it on there & Snowball's Auntie Mary, which is me.
WILL YOU HELP ME OUT PEOPLE, PLEASE?? :lol: I'd REALLY appreciate it!!!! Thanks& Happy New Year!!!!
Maccamare

Re: The Bird SNOWBALL dancing to Ringo's "C'mon Christmas" UTube

Postby Maccamare » Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:01 pm

So nobody has any comments for me? I'm not feeling too welcome. I AM new to the board :cry:
Maccamare

Postby Mike » Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:31 am

Don't feel too bad, people are busy with their lives especially at Christmas time. I posted some stuff on a new Beatle book called the White Book and nobody commented either. It has got to be one of the best I've read from a very unique perspective. The Beatles hand picked him to run Apple from the beginning and Ken's descriptions of events are remarkable and detailed. Still no comments.

It happens sometimes, don't worry about, just keep posting. By the way, welcome !!!
Mike Kovacich
www.macca-central.com . . . . . . . . . . . . www.maccaradio.com
The Paul McCartney FUNSITE . . . . . . . . The Voice of The Beatles
Mike
Gold member :)

Postby Maccamare » Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:47 am

Mike wrote:Don't feel too bad, people are busy with their lives especially at Christmas time. I posted some stuff on a new Beatle book called the White Book and nobody commented either. It has got to be one of the best I've read from a very unique perspective. The Beatles hand picked him to run Apple from the beginning and Ken's descriptions of events are remarkable and detailed. Still no comments.

It happens sometimes, don't worry about, just keep posting. By the way, welcome !!!

Hi Mike!
I know Ken Mansfield!We communicated for the longest time trying to get him to come to my church from his book tour The Beatles.The Bible & Bodega Bay. Ken was more than willing but our pastor wasn't so willing. Long story. Ken is a great guy!! I have that book which he signed. Did YOU check out Snowball dancing to Ringo?? :P
Maccamare

Postby Mike » Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:33 pm

I talked to Ken in late November, I'm suppose to interview him for MACCA Radio but things are just crazy this last month. Please, if you speak to him send him my best and hope to arrange something in the New Year.

I will go take a look at that video :)
Mike Kovacich
www.macca-central.com . . . . . . . . . . . . www.maccaradio.com
The Paul McCartney FUNSITE . . . . . . . . The Voice of The Beatles
Mike

Postby Maccamare » Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:02 am

I WILL do that for you Mike, regarding Ken. SO, what did you think of the video? I hope you posted a great comment! :bounce :)
Maccamare

Postby Maccamare » Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:27 am

Mike wrote:I talked to Ken in late November, I'm suppose to interview him for MACCA Radio but things are just crazy this last month. Please, if you speak to him send him my best and hope to arrange something in the New Year.

Ken replied back saying that he looks forward to trying to work something out for your show in the near future. I have forgotten how to send you PM's or I would. Touch base with him when you can. How can I PM you?
Maccamare

Postby Maccamare » Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:27 am

Mike wrote:I talked to Ken in late November, I'm suppose to interview him for MACCA Radio but things are just crazy this last month. Please, if you speak to him send him my best and hope to arrange something in the New Year.

Ken replied back saying that he looks forward to trying to work something out for your show in the near future. I have forgotten how to send you PM's or I would. Touch base with him when you can. How can I PM you?
Maccamare

Return to The Beatles: Albums