"The ULTIMATE Paul McCartney Video Collection"

A discussion forum for Paul's videos, short films, movies and DVDs.

Moderator: Mike

Postby darrel » Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:39 pm

i wish MPL would issue a dvd collection, but theres tat many promos around it would be a huge job. There is a promo for every track on back to the egg for example. it would be nice to see wings rockshow on DVD :D
darrel

who is interested in the 8 dvd collection, i have to sell

Postby wirralthesquirrel2 » Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:38 pm

I have the afore mentioned dvd's to sell, i am moving to Canada , and i do want these to go to a good home, i have watched them all, and you can see from one of my previuos posts , under wirral the squirrel, that i bought them , and was pleased .
I would prefer to sell them to someone in the uk, and make me an offer .
If no one is interested then they will go on e bay , in the next week or so .
you have all seen and read what they are like ect , and this might be hard to explain of e bay , so any offers , e mail at michael.jones1965@ntlworld.com, be sure to say what you want to offer , though i do not know what the packing asnd post will be , but i will check first before i give a price .
I prefer to be paid by paypal , makes things easier
let me know ...e mail , and wow , what a macca site , i dont remember it being this good ...
Mike
love comes in love comes out
wirralthesquirrel2

Postby JennyWren » Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:54 pm

The ultimate collection looks awesome. Does anyone know if this guy is still distributing them--I'd think Paul might shut him down.

Here's my question for today...does anyone know the list of not-quite-bootleg DVDs that are available....those that were released in other countries but not in the US, for example. Or, boots that are so widely available that they're mainstream now. I'm trying to fill out my collection, and I'm not sure that I'm missing.

I looked here in MaccaLand, but I couldn't find a listing of DVDs.

Thanks, JennyWren
JennyWren
Supporter
Supporter

Re:

Postby Wings » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:01 pm

McCartney is releasing his own 3 DVD set in November.

http://www.amazon.com/McCartney-Years-P ... 250&sr=1-1
Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much.
Wings

Re:

Postby Wings » Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:41 pm

Review quote:

A good effort. More than I expected. But why is it incomplete? Why are some videos missing and instead we get incomplete concert "teasers"? Rockshow and Unplugged should simply be released on their own. Period. It's not that hard- they already exist. I don't get it. Instead of this silly third disc, we could have had missing videos, such as:

And while I'm at it, just present them all in chronological order. Doesn't that make more sense? But then again when have Paul's videos or concert releases ever made much sense? I might even be missing some more recent videos as well. And as far as bonuses, how about including the TV special from '73 or the unreleased film One hand clapping? Anyway, I know, I know, we should be grateful for anything they toss to us fans, but I couldn't resist pointing out how they messed things up AGAIN!
Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much.
Wings

Re:

Postby baal » Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:01 pm

I don't wanna spoil the party but...erm...don't you think you should moderate your own thread here, Mike? If Websheriff had MPL as a client, or rather more likely, Warner Music as a client, this would be more than enough to have you worrying about a lot more than next month's ISP bills.
I hope I'm not misunderstood here. This is NO exaggeration whatsoever, as recent Prince headlines will tell you (not the only active client of Websheriff who have taken down Demonoid and The Royal Hub and are going after The Pirate Bay now).
It's not evidence of origination they've been acting on but evidence of any involvement witht the promotion of bootlegs whatsoever.

I can say definitively that the wind has changed significantly even in the past week on this front. Heads up.

Quite apart from that, I personally don't want to see this guy getting a hundred dollars or more for this set, no matter how nicely he responds to emails.
baal

Previous

Return to MACCA-Videos