Heather Mills Interview on GMTV

This forum is to alert fans when Paul pops up on TV, radio, magazines, newspapers, websites.

Moderator: Mike

Heather Mills Interview on GMTV

Postby I am the Paulrus » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:36 pm

Watch the Heather Mills interview from GMTV here:
http://www.gm.tv/index.cfm?articleid=24657
ImageImage
I am the Paulrus
Silver member
Silver member

Re: Heather Mills Interview on GMTV

Postby cleptosid » Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:57 pm

Load of Rubbish!!!!!!

And a horrible actress to boot.

I hope she gets nothing and someone steals her leg. Maybe not steal her leg then she'd blame Paul Claiming that Paul dressed up as the milk man and broke in her house while singing Let Em In and chasing her round on a motor bike in a milk man delivery costume in her living room while Beatrice was entertaining 500 guests in her bedroom. She doesn't even deserve a can of tuna.
Every morning brings a new day
cleptosid

Postby Mike » Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:08 pm

I locked down the other thread on this because of outrageous comments. I actually agree with her on many points she brought out in the interview regard the media. Many people who dislike, grew to dislike her to due that negative crap some of us realize is complete fabrication.

The fact is she and Paul are divorcing. The rest we may never know the truth and that's fine for me, it is her and Paul's business, period.

Discussing it is fine but ranting and accusing her of ranting is well, silly, isn't it?
Mike Kovacich
www.macca-central.com . . . . . . . . . . . . www.maccaradio.com
The Paul McCartney FUNSITE . . . . . . . . The Voice of The Beatles
Mike
Gold member :)

Postby Cologne girl » Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:12 pm

What is beyond me is why she rants against the media, yet keeps using them for her ends. I think the media should boycott her, at least during the divorce proceedings.
It's the start of a journey
To a much better place
And this wasn't bad
So a much better place
Would have to be special...
Cologne girl
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Mike » Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:20 pm

She is using some friendly media to attack the unfriendly media, yep. I can see her point, why she is doing it so she can at least deny their lies and make them prove their allegations. On the other hand, the problems just magnify. Sad for all involved.
Mike

Postby EddieV » Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:49 am

Just imagine Paul to be in the media everytime something was said wrong about him!!
Now junior behave yourself
EddieV
Supporter
Supporter

Postby mr h atom » Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:39 am

IF she were using the 'media' just and solely to attack the 'papparazi/media'... great; and i'd say more power to her...

but clearly, if you watched that interview, and it's follow up on americas NBC: she also used it to vaguely, amd more than nearly directly, attack paul: the accusations included vieled 'if they only knew the things i knew' sort, to virtually accusing him of taking out a hit on her...(WHO do you think she was refereing to?)

she did, with those two interviews, exactly what she insinuated paul was doing: dragging/slagging her soon to be ex-spouse thru the mud.

one shouldn't let ones prejudice against the media blind one to the abuse of the media exhibited in these so called interviews: they were tabloid recklessness at its worst.
lift up your head...and remember what your life is !
mr h atom

Postby maccamania102 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:02 pm

Heather's true motives were 100% clear, especially when she hit the American airwaves. It was a smear campaign against Paul. He didn't give in to her ultimatum, and she suddenly goes off on this tirade. Not too coincidental.

She is using the media theme as her excuse to get in front of the cameras. As she went on, it was clear, her goal was to get Paul.

What kind of person starts taking notes on conversations with the man they are going to marry in case she needed them in the future? What kind of person bugs this same person during their marriage and afterwards?

She always had a plan to blackmail him, and that is exactly what she has done. But for the most part, it backfired in her face.

Did anyone see the article where the deadline came and passed where she had to file a lawsuit against the papers for the prostitution charges? Funny how she sued them for other things, but let this one fall through the cracks. Guess she couldn't back it up in court.
maccamania102

Postby JimQ » Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:39 pm

She leaks stories about him stabbing her, vomiting on her, being stingy, a violent alcoholic/drug addict and attacking her. I've heard nothing about her except people accusing her of being a gold digger which is fairly mild. I've seen no invasive pictures of her yet i've seen about a hundred of paul all summer. Still she has the cheek to say that she gets a worse time than he does. And she has the nerve to use the word "suicide" and use "her" daughter as a way to force us to have sympathy for her. That whole false crying etc. looked like a pre-planned PR exercise. I felt vaguely sorry for her until i say this interview.
JimQ

Return to MACCA In-The-Media