Paul and Snoop...Dr Dre in Wilson benefit.

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Liam OSM » Wed Sep 18, 2002 9:08 am

Firstly, congrats on Bronze status, YB.

Secondly, the TLC song never made much impression on me. But Paul's song is one of the highlights of Mac2, along with "One Of These Days", and the song that RRS probably loves the most, "Bogey Music" (I'm taking a big risk here . . .)
Liam OSM
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Postby Brains » Wed Sep 18, 2002 1:13 pm

The two songs aren't much the same, except for the opening line "Don't go chasing Waterfalls". It has to be taken from the Mac II song!
Brains
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby megs » Wed Sep 18, 2002 8:06 pm

quote: The two songs aren't much the same, except for the opening line "Don't go chasing Waterfalls". It has to be taken from the Mac II song!

True

quote:both of the songs -- Maccas and TLC -- are great, i remember, TLC's hit was on of my favorites in 1996 when it came out.

i hated tlc's waterfalls when it came out[|)]
megs
Supporter
Supporter

Postby scrodfish256 » Wed Sep 18, 2002 9:15 pm

quote:How about Paul Mac and Snoop dog...We know Snoop's love for marijuana. And we know how much Paul loves his dope. Paul could collaborate some tasty bass licks to Snoop's new love ode to the "Chronic". Can you picture the video Sir Paul McCartney riding around in Snoop's Caddy convertible dressed up like an old G (gangster) pointin' all the honeys and giving the thumbs up to his peps in Compton and East LA. I can especially picture McCartney giving his classic Beatle Paul wink and thumbs up as Snoop poses gang signs to his homeys. Maybe, we can get Bob Giraldi to direct nad have some Japanese custom officials re-enact the classic bust circa 1980. In the video, we can see Snoop, Paul and that Indian from the 70's commercials (the one who cried when the trash came from the cars) shed a tear as all the good dope gets rounded up by Japanses officials as they led Snoop, Paul, and the Indian into the lock-up in Narita airport.

I think it's important that Paul get some of that street credibility that he used to have before he made "Mary had a little Lamb" and "Warm and Beautiful".. Maybe, it could be the new theme for the video of "Rinse the raindrops" or something.

Now chris, we can't have paul getting capped in an east coast-west coast tif. Unless of course paul busts out his nine and takes care of business first. [;)]
scrodfish256
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Chris Speers » Wed Sep 18, 2002 9:27 pm

Paul flashed me gang signs for crips and bloods at the concert in D.C. You can ask Ram - it really happened.

I did see Paul tell a few folks after the D.C. show to "Keep it real" and i heard him say "He had a cap for Michael Jackon's as$..."

Paul was heard to say that he wanted to put his foot in Keith Richard's as%....Paul said 2002 is all about the "booty"
Chris Speers
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby scrodfish256 » Wed Sep 18, 2002 9:34 pm

"I'm going to make jagger my b*tch" quoted paul as he was walking out of a strip club with his posse in tow.

Paul had only these two words for reporters yesterday in L.A.-"bling bling".
scrodfish256
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Ram1 » Thu Sep 19, 2002 12:43 am

I can vouch for Chris. It's true.
Ram1

Previous

Return to MACCA - all discussions