Macca Music Videos

A discussion forum for Paul's videos, short films, movies and DVDs.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Danger Bralnerby » Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:09 am

I know we're not supposed to advertise places where downloads are possible, but could someone tell me where I might find some of these vids? I have never seen any of them.

Thanks
Danger Bralnerby

Postby Tenniru » Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:02 pm

Alongside my pile of concert footage, I have one bootleg compiling most of everything between 1970 and 2003. You'd be amazed how many times there have been multiple (entirely different) videos for one song!

Among his worst are Press (Paul walks around a subway uselessly while singing a bad song), Maybe I'm Amazed (a slideshow!), one (but not the other) of 3 Legs and Heart Of The Country (they're IDENTICAL), and the R.A.D.D. "Drive My Car" monstrosity.

His best, however, is as wide and illustrious group of works as his music itself. The list goes on; This One, My Brave Face, Baby's Request, Coming Up, Pipes Of Peace, Pretty Little Head, Your Loving Flame, Beautiful Night, C'mon People, it goes on and on. The reason for there not being a music video collection eludes me as much as the lack of one for Pink Floyd (the one band more reluctant to release archival material than the Beatles).
Tenniru

Postby Harrythebannister » Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:24 pm

I think there were at least 2 different promos for C Moon and Hi Hi Hi as well as maybe 3 for Mary Had A Little Lamb (including one very rare clip from The Basil Brush Show) which I've only ever seen a short clip of.
I would love to see a digitally remastered official release. It's about time (but then again how long have we been waiting for Let It Be!!)
Harrythebannister
Supporter
Supporter

Previous

Return to MACCA-Videos