Pro Wrestler Chris Benoit and Family Found Dead

What's your favourite team, player, passtime.

Moderator: Mike

Pro Wrestler Chris Benoit and Family Found Dead

Postby Paul_Fan » Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:45 pm

Benoit Update: The Absolute Latest With Updates Here

News conference notes from Fayetteville, GA:

- Lt. Pope: WWE called police officials at 2:30PM on Monday over concern for Benoit’s well being. Police found all three bodies in the home. “Double Homicide Suicide” is the official ruling.

- It appears Benoit killed his wife on Friday, his son shortly after, and likely hanged himself either late Saturday night or early Sunday.

- No suicide note was left behind.

- Asphyxiation is the official ruling for Benoit’s wife and son deaths.

- Benoit was previously arrested for a DUI.

- A lot of prescription medication was found in the home, legal prescriptions.

- Police found anabolic steroids in the home.

- No comment from police regarding a possible motivation.

- He killed himself several hours, but no more than a day, after killing son Daniel.

- Police is unaware of prior domestic violence.

- District Attorney Scott Ballard stated that a Bible was placed near each murder victim.

- Benoit bond Nancy’s hands and feet and she was wrapped in a towel. Blood was found near Nancy’s body.

- In 2003, a temporary restraining order was sought but later dropped.

- Benoit made no attempt to hide the bodies.

- The DA himself has not heard from WWE.

- Daniel was found in an upstairs bedroom. Benoit’s wife was also found in an upstairs family room, and Benoit hung himself in the weight room in the basement.

- The toxicology reports are still pending. It will probably take more than two weeks for the reports to be finished.

- Benoit apparently called WWE stating that Daniel was coughing up blood, thus likely the “personal reasons” for missing weekend house shows.
These are the days of miracle and wonder....
Paul_Fan
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Genuine_Indian_Guru » Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:02 pm

That's just gross...I was watching it on the news today. They were interviewing wrestling fans who were reminising about how wonderful he was...Such a desencetized is society we live in!Those people should have been saying what as sick b@stard he was. Certainly no hero!
I go back so far... I'm in front of me!
Genuine_Indian_Guru
Supporter
Supporter

Postby chris » Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:43 pm

thank you, guru for being every bit as disgusted in this story as i am. what a f*cking coward. if you don't love your wife anymore...divorce her. don't kill her and your f*cking kids. this should be shocking news. this is not normal...and should not ever ever be accepted as so.

i think this says more about todays society, that a celebrity who kills is considered a sad figure. its not sad, its an outrage. its a crime of the most terrible nature. i could care less about this pro wrestling idiot. all of those so called pro wrestling fans should gather to honor this ass monger's family. what a waste.

(i can't even make a joke about this...multiple homicide just isn't as funny as it used to be)
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Postby 2 of 3 » Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:29 pm

Terribly sad. :( But, you just can't pound down the amount of chemicals those guys take, and not have it screw up your head, not just your body. You do not get muscles like that, just from working out. Can't happen.
The World is a tangled up necklace of Pearls
2 of 3
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Genuine_Indian_Guru » Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:24 am

2 of 3 wrote:Terribly sad. :( But, you just can't pound down the amount of chemicals those guys take, and not have it screw up your head, not just your body. You do not get muscles like that, just from working out. Can't happen.

Yep I agree....however the man is a killer and that's all that's to it!
Free will is what made him take those pills and free will had been the driving force behind the murder. That devil had the nerve to call off work saying that his son was spitting up blood. That tells me he had enough sanity to realise that he couldn't go to work....fill in th rest!
I go back so far... I'm in front of me!
Genuine_Indian_Guru
Supporter
Supporter

Return to Sports & Recreation