Yet another mysterious disappearance?

This forum is where you should post items that contain No Paul Content, or No Beatle Content. Keep it clean. Absolutely no politial discussions are allowed. Posts deemed objectional will be deleted without warning.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Liam OSM » Fri Jun 21, 2002 2:41 pm

quote:
Very true. Actually, it amazes me how I can get other things done that I need to do, while posting in this forum so much! By the way, I'll make ya a deal. When you reach Senior status, I'll tell you the story behind Shirley. It can be like "privileged" information for Senior Members only! (Ram1 says this as he hangs his head in embarrassment because he sounds like a 10 year old establishing club rules for tree-house members.)

You're on - I would shake on it, but my arms aren't long enough!

The difference between genius and insanity is merely the difference between success and failure.
Liam OSM
Gold member :)

Postby Ram1 » Fri Jun 21, 2002 2:43 pm

Cool. We have a deal. Actually, like I said before, only one other non-Senior Member knows, and I'll reveal his/her identity to you at the time as well.
Ram1

Postby Liam OSM » Fri Jun 21, 2002 2:43 pm

And that one just then was my 114th post of the day - this is no115 - gotta be a record - this is more than all but a handful of members have managed in total! Let's see - Ram1, Airdog, me, Speers, Scrodfish, Len, Stevew, Shinestar, have I missed anyone?

The difference between genius and insanity is merely the difference between success and failure.
Liam OSM

Postby Liam OSM » Fri Jun 21, 2002 2:45 pm

No! I got it spot on! Dsnito is only on 114 at the mo, and he's the next most prolific! How's that for good guesswork! [pats himself on the back].

And this is post no 116 of the day for me which brings my total up to 676. Getting there, getting there! Three days like this and I'll be Senior! Let's pray for a banterful weekend!

Liam OSM

Postby Liam OSM » Fri Jun 21, 2002 2:55 pm

Well, with my 120th post of the day, and bringing my total to a whopping 680, I am signing off. I need to get home - it's ten minutes on the tram, and then a good ten minute walk up a hill! Plus I'm calling in at the chippie on the way, that's gonna take five to ten minutes, and I want to get back by half-past eight (GMT)! See 'yas!

Liam OSM

Postby Steve-o » Mon Sep 16, 2002 4:00 pm

quote:Originally posted by Liam OSM
Well, with my 120th post of the day, and bringing my total to a whopping 680, I am signing off. I need to get home - it's ten minutes on the tram, and then a good ten minute walk up a hill! Plus I'm calling in at the chippie on the way, that's gonna take five to ten minutes, and I want to get back by half-past eight (GMT)! See 'yas!
Liam--this stuff just cracks me up..and it's not even in the "posts about posts section". [:D]
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Liam OSM » Sat Sep 21, 2002 10:24 am

quote:Originally posted by stevew628
quote:Originally posted by Liam OSM
Liam--this stuff just cracks me up..and it's not even in the "posts about posts section". [:D]

Moreover, it isn't even in the right forum - perhaps this thread should be moved to NPC?
Liam OSM

Postby Steve-o » Sat Sep 21, 2002 2:26 pm

No doubt, OSM---this thing was started before we had NPC.
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Liam OSM » Sun Sep 22, 2002 6:24 am

Well, perhaps somebody should move it to the NPC forum sometime in the near future?
Liam OSM

Postby Steve-o » Sat Oct 18, 2003 4:59 pm

I think Shirley nobbled the Ramster...one brief pop-in in September and nothing since.....
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions - NPC - NBC