What Paul albums would you like to see performed?

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Steve-o » Fri Sep 13, 2002 7:46 am

quote:Originally posted by Ram1
Driving Rain . It grows on you.
It has engulfed my entire being [:D]
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Thomas » Fri Sep 13, 2002 9:25 am

You guys should do Off The Ground. Good luck with the drums on "the lovers that never where"
Back To the egg sounds good too.
Thomas

Postby blackbirdla » Fri Sep 13, 2002 12:49 pm

I spent this morning re-listening to DERIVING RAIN. I like it better now that I've spent a few months away from it. I guess it'll grow on me even more (as all Paul albums do....oooops, sorry, I still think PRESS TO PLAY and LONDON TOWN and WILD LIFE suck, that's right)
Oh---RAM is D-O-N-E everyone. I've learned every instrument to every song and will now tech it to teh band. Anyone remember "Thrillington"?
blackbirdla

Postby Steve-o » Fri Sep 13, 2002 1:09 pm

ummm..is this the un-named "SOLO BEATLES BAND" forum? [:D]
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Steve-o » Fri Sep 13, 2002 1:12 pm

Seriously man---you ought to start one in the NPC section--I know this kind of has Paul content, but it's more like an open advertisement. Maybe it belongs there.
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ram1 » Fri Sep 13, 2002 1:15 pm

I agree. I think it's great you are so successful with your band, man. But this is really NPC. Besides, maybe you should explore the rest of the site as well. We have MANY interesting threads not related to band advertising. No offense, just a suggestion.
Ram1

Postby blackbirdla » Fri Sep 13, 2002 3:01 pm

See you later. Siging "OFF". I kind of figured people would be interested in this thing. I guess not....thank's for proving me wrong. I will not post again.
Cheers
blackbirdla

Postby Ram1 » Fri Sep 13, 2002 3:12 pm

Oh, come on, man. Don't just "never post again." This is a great site. I'm just saying that there are so many other subjects within this great site that I'm sure you can get a lot of enjoyment out of!
Ram1

Postby Steve-o » Fri Sep 13, 2002 3:20 pm

Absolutely Ram---and all i was saying is that he/she should move the topic someplace that is NPC. Trust me LA, we have plenty of nonsense threads that are far more OFF TOPIC than this one in NPC. That way, you can reach your "audience" without poeple thinking it's something actually to do with Paul. No reason to get offended by advice.
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ram1 » Fri Sep 13, 2002 3:26 pm

quote:Trust me LA, we have plenty of nonsense threads that are foar more WAY OFF TOPIC than this one in NPC. That way, you can reach your "audience" without poeple thinking it's something actually to do with Paul.

Exactly, Steve. Are you kidding? Have you read the stuff we post in NPC, Blackbird? LOL. Seriously, you might get a better response if the topic is moved to NPC.

quote:No reason to get offended by advice.

Right, man. The last thing we wanna do is run people out of the site. (Well, with the exception of a Class A jerk, but he was banned by Mike anyway.) Stick around, man.
Ram1

PreviousNext

Return to MACCA - all discussions