Reality TV do you like it?

What new & old movies do you like? Room for TV talk as well.

Moderator: Mike

Postby chris » Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:31 pm

remember the day when you would do just about anything NOT to be filmed on television doing something embarassing or disgusting? eating bugs? fine. eating llama rectum? pass it on, brother. buffalo testicles? mmmm, sure hope they're barbequed.
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Highamster » Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:25 am

I find throwing the Buffalo testicles on the BBQ makes them lose they're saltiness.

Grilled with a bit of brown sauce though, hmmmm now that's a good meal!
Highamster
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby chris » Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:17 pm

do i even want to know where the brown sauce is coming from? :shock:
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Laura » Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:59 am

To Me Survivor is getting old with its bickering people.
Laura
Supporter
Supporter

Postby 2 of 3 » Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:27 pm

Hey, everything tastes good with Branston Pickle on it. :wink:

Well, we just saw what happens with all this dumb down tv. Anna Nicole Smith. People famous without any reason can only end badly. Paris Hilton should OD any day now. Why anyone is fasinated by this women is beyond me. Yes, I've seen her video, and she's quite talented. :roll:

There's a huge difference between a talented artist becoming famous to the masses for what they do, than someone becoming famous for being a massive tool.
The World is a tangled up necklace of Pearls
2 of 3
Supporter
Supporter

Postby chris » Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:47 pm

not to sound like an old codger here...but not too lond ago, you had to have some sort of measurable talent to be famous. but...gulp...it seems that ms paris hilton is famous for being, well...famous. i know there are people from europe or the middle east occasionally on this website. please, please tell me that this isn't only an american phenomenon. please tell me that there are celebrities that have fans who deserve nothing more than a polite nod and a muffled "get the f*ck out of my way". its not that i wish your society or way of life to be sadly pathetic...its just that i hope the way we do things are not that out of the ordinary.

oh, lordy...paris hilton has fans?
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Previous

Return to Movies & TV