Michael Jackson - Leave Him Alone!

This forum is where you should post items that contain No Paul Content, or No Beatle Content. Keep it clean. Absolutely no politial discussions are allowed. Posts deemed objectional will be deleted without warning.

Moderator: Mike

Michael Jackson - Leave Him Alone!

Postby james1985 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:01 pm

This is in response to the "accused child molestor" pop-ups that appear.

I'd just like to say that in no way am I a mad-raving Michael Jackson fan who thinks he's god. I am, however, someone who feels when a person is found not guilty of something, people should drop it.

MJ may be a complete nutter and verging on madness, but I for one don't believe he has a malicious bone in his body, and I don't belive he sexually abused children. I just think he's a deluded middle aged man who doesn't understand why sharing your bed with someone else's child is wrong and disturbing.

I'm asking you Mike, with all due respect, to remove the "accused child moletor" pop-up, if this is indeed what it is, and you placed it there. I think we all have the right to make our own minds up.

Thanks!

PS: Say, Say Say is a pop classic :D
May sweet memories of friends from the past
Always comes to you, when you look for them
james1985
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Mike » Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:42 pm

WARNING - CONTAINS SOME GRAPHIC CONTENT:

===============================================

I appreciate and understand what you are asking but did you read affidavids from the boy Wacko paid 22 million dollars to? Must we go over the graphic details such as the unique markings on Wacko's penis that the acuser properly identified. There was so much evidence presented that was very, very damaging. The testimony of the last case and previous affidavids were more than enough for me. How in the world would a 40 or 45 year old man (at the time) The jury in the last trial was simply star struck. Any other man, in any other jurisdiction would have been found guilty, many, many have on much, much less evidence. My God they had several eye witnesses.

Nope, unlike the public I don't change my views based on the latest headlines or polls and it will remain that until his status changes to either "convicted" or "admited" child molestor. With his fame he will never get convicted, people love fame too much and I don't hold your breath about him admitting it. What he has admitted to is sleeping with boys and he actually thinks it's normal behavior is sleep. No person in their right mind would think this is normal behaviour. The simple fact is what long-term effects that behaviour will have on the child. Perhaps the next time he's caught again, 10 or 20 years from now the public finally will turn against him. Or maybe I'm so out of touch on reality. What's next, some state somewhere where will be trying to legalize Man - Boy marriage ? The jury and many of his fans seems to have accepted it as a lifestyle, that is so sad.
Mike
Gold member :)

Postby RickStark79 » Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:11 am

Mike wrote:WARNING - CONTAINS SOME GRAPHIC CONTENT:

I appreciate and understand what you are asking but did you read affidavids from the boy Wacko paid 22 million dollars to? Must we go over the graphic details such as the unique markings on Wacko's penis that the acuser properly identified. There was so much evidence presented that was very, very damaging. The testimony of the last case and previous affidavids were more than enough for me. How in the world would a 40 or 45 year old man (at the time) The jury in the last trial was simply star struck. Any other man, in any other jurisdiction would have been found guilty, many, many have on much, much less evidence. My God they had several eye witnesses.

Nope, unlike the public I don't change my views based on the latest headlines or polls and it will remain that until his status changes to either "convicted" or "admited" child molestor. With his fame he will never get convicted, people love fame too much and I don't hold your breath about him admitting it. What he has admitted to is sleeping with boys and he actually thinks it's normal behavior is sleep. No person in their right mind would think this is normal behaviour. The simple fact is what long-term effects that behaviour will have on the child. Perhaps the next time he's caught again, 10 or 20 years from now the public finally will turn against him. Or maybe I'm so out of touch on reality. What's next, some state somewhere where will be trying to legalize Man - Boy marriage ? The jury and many of his fans seems to have accepted it as a lifestyle, that is so sad.

I agree with you Mike -- I think he's a sick sick man. But when I write M1chael Jackson, I want it to say M1chael Jackson, not Wacko Jacko or whatever words you see fit to put in our mouths. That's not right.
No one understaaaaands...
RickStark79
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Genuine_Indian_Guru » Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:47 am

a vote perhaps?
I go back so far... I'm in front of me!
Genuine_Indian_Guru
Supporter
Supporter

Postby ANGRY » Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:09 am

i've had this happen, on occasion, and always wondered what the fluke was going on..
at first, when the subject was MJ and some of his...er...proclivities, i found it somewhat amusing...but, in the context of talking about music, it seemed an abherrent intrusion ...

seems freedom of speech is editable to whim and fancy...

i would add this cautionary note : there appear to have been literally dozens, if not more, kids who spent time at Neverland...and, only a handful ever raised this as an issue..including some rather famous young people..it is possible that, with MJ being worth $$$ at the time, that the accusations may have been...fudged...since none of the accusers ever went right to the police, no realistic investigations could be done, it seems that the truth of the matter may never be found out..
but, why err on the side of ignorance...the man could just as easily be very, very guilty, there is a huge amount of evidence, none of it fabricated... MJ, much like OJ, has done nothing to be overly persuasive in regards to clearing up the matters....i might not be ready to throw him in jail, but, i also wouldn't let him be alone with ANY kids, ever, including his own...that is, admittedly, awfully judgemental...but, i am very comfortable with that...
ANGRY
Silver member
Silver member

Postby james1985 » Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:54 am

Well, Mike, I'm still asking you to remove a feature that puts words into the mouths of your members. I don't think that's right at all.
May sweet memories of friends from the past
Always comes to you, when you look for them
james1985
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Mike » Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:12 am

james1985 wrote:Well, Mike, I'm still asking you to remove a feature that puts words into the mouths of your members. I don't think that's right at all.

Very good point as the feature does do that. I shall re-evaluate the situation.
Mike

Postby funkbeatle » Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:42 am

MJ was a little genius boy when was as a child and teen while as a singer and dancer, but I don't know if he got his mind damaged because of the precocious hyperfame, or even for a supposed abuse from his dad in his childhood or for whatever else reason to his attitudes as an adult now. The fact is that it isn't good in any way to put any child alone beside him. He ruinned his career and his life because of his insanity. His image as a wonderful genius boy is very far now, just old memories from the past.
Should we have sympathy for him?? That is almost IMPOSSIBLE for his present abnormal behaviour, unconscious or not, very uncomfortable to live together in social life.
funkbeatle

Postby Mike » Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:57 pm

funkbeatle wrote:Should we have sympathy for him?? That is almost IMPOSSIBLE for his present abnormal behaviour, unconscious or not, very uncomfortable to live together in social life.

That's the problem this society seems to be heading, feeling sorry for the poor deranged people. The responsibility of society should be to keep people like that away from children. Not pass it off as a lifestyle because people that is where some on the very far left want to take it. Hence all the judges in certain states like Minnesota and Vermont who do not want to punish child molestors. Their legislatures won't pass "Jessica's Law", which is basically manditory sentences for child molestation so no liberal judges can give these freaks light sentences if any.
Mike

Postby Bluebird » Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:25 pm

I actually respect a lot of what Michael has done. He is incredible on a stage and sings very well, (of course he is not even reaching Paul to his toes )but as a person I just don´t like him. I do not mind if he uses his money on his face or on Neverland park. It´s his money. Regarding to children I think the reason is that he never has had a real childhood because his father was violent and beated him. He has never really have the opportunity to act like a child and that´s what he´s doing now. He wants to be close to children, not because of sexually aspects, but because he loves children. He identifies himself as a child. And I think it´s very obviously that people want money out of him. It´s a perfect chance to do it. A sick, famouse artist who has those problems, it´s very obviously that some people try to use him. Michael will never be a king, for me he is just a fine artist who has made great songs, but as a person I don´t like him because of all his problems and his big ego.
You must appreciate the day...
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member

Next

Return to General Discussions - NPC - NBC