Before you complain about the price of Macca's tickets...

Discussion for other music & artists

Moderator: Mike

Before you complain about the price of Macca's tickets...

Postby maccastheman » Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:09 pm

And in the end...
maccastheman
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Highamster » Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:03 am

That includes exclussive gifts plus VIP access and parking so it pretty inacurate. The price for one of her normall tickets would be here and at 800usd minimum.
Highamster
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Mike » Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:21 am

Yeah, it's VIP entrance where available. Just means you enter in a different door, oh boy, how special. McCartney's Fan Asylum package got you classy hotel rooms and meals/drinks for less money and seats within first five rows. In Vegas I lucked out and got row 2 center 1st night and row 3 just off center to the left 2nd night.

I don't particularly enjoy her music but I do have a laser disc that came with my Toshiba Laser disc when I bought it. I wonder how much that is worth on eBay ? She has done too many farewell tours, just call it like it is. The "I want more money for my liberal causes tour". At least that would be honest. It sounds like I'm criticizing but na, just haven't had my morning coffee yet :)
Mike
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Postby maccastheman » Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:35 am

yeah, $800 is too much anyway. Plus like Mike said all you get is a special entrance and a tour program.

My main problem with all of this is that she's gone on 3 or 4 "farewell" tours. It's misleading and, quite honestely, fraudulent. especially on that "last" tour she did of New York and LA where tickets topped out at $2,500. How would you feel if you spent that much money thinking it would be the actual last show? I guess you should know better.

I'm personally not a fan. (Other than the Barry Gibb produced hits) She's got a great voice, but it's just not that "soulful" to me. It's too Broadway sounding. At least on Guilty she added a little soul.
And in the end...
maccastheman
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Lazarus_2 » Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:06 pm

ya, but i'm not a fan of BS :lol: :lol:

i dont think anybody's a real fan of BS...
i dont believe there are any BS fans...
:wink:

so, it makes no sense for me to not complain, unless another artist i'm a fan of has ridiculous ticket prices compared to macca..
youtube.com/kinnarchimedes
Lazarus_2
Silver member
Silver member

Return to Music - Other Artists