Best Macca Video Clip

A discussion forum for Paul's videos, short films, movies and DVDs.

Moderator: Mike

Postby james1985 » Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:18 pm

Well it's "goodbye" from CG, and it's "goodbye" from me! :lol: :wink:
May sweet memories of friends from the past
Always comes to you, when you look for them
james1985
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Cologne girl » Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:45 pm

kylestyle wrote:Though what you are seeing as childish and immature behaviour is just humour.

Thank you, that's what I was trying to say :) . Somehow, I have remembered this sore issue today during my cigarette breaks (that's when I get my best ideas usually :lol: ), and as I work at a law firm with international contacts, naturally we also correspond with Japanese Attorneys. Their letters have always struck me as "excessively polite" - I had always put it down to translation problems (they even try and write in German), but maybe it's just part of their culture. What I find strange though is that a person who is obviously familiar with the Fab Four (otherwise he wouldn't come here, I suppose) is not familiar with our "Western" (or whatever we could call it) kind of humour. The Fabs were good examples of this kind of humour - especially John of course, but also the others. I remember one concert where there was a lot of noise (as always); Macca was trying to say something but didn't quite manage to make himself heard, when John stepped to the front and said "Shut up while he's talking" - everyone laughed, but I suppose Mr. A would have left in protest against so much "rudeness" :lol:
It's the start of a journey
To a much better place
And this wasn't bad
So a much better place
Would have to be special...
Cologne girl
Supporter
Supporter

Postby 2 of 3 » Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:31 pm

2 of 3
Supporter
Supporter

Postby kylestyle » Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:05 pm

2 of 3, do a search at youtube for the Norman Gunston Interview - this guy was a legend here in Oz / NZ. It's along the same lines as the Chris Farley interview...... hilarious! :lol:
I needed comfort of love just to get me some piece of mind.. wo-oh
kylestyle
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Postby Cologne girl » Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:09 pm

It's such a good laugh - it's the snippet that was on TV when I switched it on the other day, and I couldn't quite place it. I just thought "once in a month I switch on the telly just not to lose touch altogether, and look who happens to be on". Is Chris Farley always so funny? He did nearly all the talking by himself and then said "just another question" :lol:
It's the start of a journey
To a much better place
And this wasn't bad
So a much better place
Would have to be special...
Cologne girl
Supporter
Supporter

Postby 2 of 3 » Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:19 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChB1a8SJ ... s%20Farley

Is Chris Farley always so funny?

Yes he is. Sadly, he passed away quite a few years ago.
2 of 3
Supporter
Supporter

Postby 2 of 3 » Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:24 pm

2 of 3
Supporter
Supporter

Postby ANKHEFENAMUN » Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:40 am

Cologne girl wrote:
kylestyle wrote:Though what you are seeing as childish and immature behaviour is just humour.

Thank you, that's what I was trying to say :) . Somehow, I have remembered this sore issue today during my cigarette breaks (that's when I get my best ideas usually :lol: ), and as I work at a law firm with international contacts, naturally we also correspond with Japanese Attorneys. Their letters have always struck me as "excessively polite" - I had always put it down to translation problems (they even try and write in German), but maybe it's just part of their culture. What I find strange though is that a person who is obviously familiar with the Fab Four (otherwise he wouldn't come here, I suppose) is not familiar with our "Western" (or whatever we could call it) kind of humour. The Fabs were good examples of this kind of humour - especially John of course, but also the others. I remember one concert where there was a lot of noise (as always); Macca was trying to say something but didn't quite manage to make himself heard, when John stepped to the front and said "Shut up while he's talking" - everyone laughed, but I suppose Mr. A would have left in protest against so much "rudeness" :lol:

Why would you waste your time typing such garbage? You do not even know me. Glad I do not know you. It would be a thorough headache and
probably a pretty boring friendship. Your abovementioned comparison is a little dumb I would say. Sounds like another childish/ childless adult!
ANKHEFENAMUN

Postby ANKHEFENAMUN » Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:42 am

and i am not japanese einstein!
ANKHEFENAMUN

Postby lolimacca » Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:03 am

I love Press, because Paul is like he is :roll: .
Loli
There May Be A Powercut
And The Candles Burn Down Low
But Something Inside Of Me
Says The Bad News Isn't So
lolimacca

PreviousNext

Return to MACCA-Videos