McCartney Against Milk ?

Discussions regarding charities and issues support by Paul.

Moderator: Mike

Postby ANGRY » Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:18 am

hi..god here...i guess i oughtta step in and answer that one...y'see...it's quite simple...mama cow milk for baby cow...mama human milk for baby human...see! simple !

i just wanna know..if i'm not supposed to drink cow milk...just what am i gonna dunk the oreos in ?

there's a new world of enterprenuership just waiting on the horizon, here...."Hooters II - The Milk Bar !!
what an extravaganza !!!
lactating mamas strolling around filling up glasses with fresh, human goodness !!

.... :shock: - :shock: - R - E - :D !!!
ANGRY
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Highamster » Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:53 pm

Don't forget to have some lactating males for the people into that stuff and so people won't sue you for discriminating against the gender, After all you live in America! ;)
Highamster
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby ANGRY » Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:20 am

DANG !...guess i hadn't thought of that contingency...not to mention the women who aren't lactating...hmmmm...maybe, there's a prosthetic device ? but, i guess i'd have to supply it..then go broke buying the danged things... :?
of course...it's still illegal to do that very natural act in public in many places, anyway...so the police would be raiding us all the time, carting away my cash cows ! :shock:
ANGRY
Silver member
Silver member

Postby ANGRY » Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:22 am

after thinking about this topic some more...i'm pretty sure paul won't support heather too much on this one...after all.....didn't he once sing....ahem....MOOOOOOve over, busker !
ANGRY
Silver member
Silver member

Postby 2 of 3 » Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:16 pm

Ok, once the jokes get worse than anything I can come up with, it's time to close the thread. :P :wink:
2 of 3
Supporter
Supporter

Postby admiral_halsey » Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:11 am

If you think about it from a logical point of view, it's unnatural for humans to drink milk which is designed to only be drank by baby cows. It's not meant for humans, but we feel it's ok for us to steal it and drink it. Dairy cows are forcibly impregnated. When they give birth the calves are sold off to the veal industry for slaughter and the mother is continually milked until she's too weak to continue. It's pretty cruel really.

Ram on!
admiral_halsey

Postby ddr » Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:59 pm

If one takes the time to look at almost anything we put into our cakeholes we will find issue with it.
I believe so much depends on our genes.

Everything in moderation works too.
ddr

Postby chris » Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:13 pm

Very well said, ddr. I'm one of those "as long as its in moderation" people too.
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Soutine » Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:55 pm

And to think I used to like a MILK with my cigarette, well after all this cancer talk I'm substituting MILK with DARK RUM & PEPSI but i'll be sure to consult Heather first !!
Soutine

Postby ddr » Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:57 pm

best to play it safe Soutine :lol:
ddr

PreviousNext

Return to MACCA-Charities & Issues