Paul and the Seal Hunt.

Discussions regarding charities and issues support by Paul.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Paperback Writer » Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:32 pm

s-man your going to get BOUNCED! :bounce
Last edited by Paperback Writer on Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Step on the gas and wipe that tear away,
One sweet dream came true today!"
Paperback Writer
Silver member
Silver member

Postby ANGRY » Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:03 am

thanks CG and PW...but, lets be real...i've been just as rough on mr s...he's entitled to his opinion...even of me...it's possible, very possible, that he's a completely sane individual..and, quite frankly, i don't take his venting, even at me, personally.
any issue, like this, can make us all see red...no puns intended...and we are all big boys and girls...slings and arrows/sticks and stones...and all that...i'm alright with mr s...i'm afraid that we'll just have to agree to disagree...
BTW i don't have a bad heart...but, my knee is killing me !
ANGRY
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Soutine » Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:51 pm

Well said Angry , I may have gotten a little carried away myself, opposing opinions but good discussion. Sorry about the fat arse crack & it appears your not as ignorant as I had ya pegged, in the heat of the moment I tend to get a little too sarcastic !!!
Touchy subject to a few Canadians but hey it was good to see McCartney again in Canada despite the reason!! All the best!!!
Soutine

Postby ANGRY » Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:14 am

no prob, mr s...good luck in all thingss...now, get out there and start visiting some of the other postings...fill the room with your eloquence
ANGRY
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Rene » Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:00 am

Angry....
Not only intelligent, you, my friend, are a class act!! 8)
"If someone thinks that love and peace is a cliche that must have been left behind in the Sixties, that's his problem. Love and peace are eternal." John Lennon

http://www.myspace.com/amazedrene
Rene
Supporter
Supporter

Postby ANGRY » Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:55 am

thanks rene...now...just avert your eyes from the world politics thread...and we'll be all right...and if you can't...well, my friend, just remember, i have a very strong individualistic streak !
ANGRY
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Mike » Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:15 pm

Count this as your OFFICIAL WARNING. A little late but . . . You are not entitled to post here, you are invited to participate and insulting other members just is not allowed. So if you can't keep you negative comments to yourself, please leave voluntarily, otherwise you will be banned.
Saying that you did apologize, so thank you for re-considering your negative comments.

Soutine wrote:Well done Angry, post 768 since Oct/05,wow your an active cult member aren't you, my advise to you is get a friggin Life. You shud get the job as helicopter pilot for Eco Tourism flights to visit the seals in March & April, 200 km's off the coast of Labrador. Image all the throngs of billionaire's you'd beable to shuttle back & forth for about about $5000.00 a pop for an afternoon. Maybe you'd get a chance to kiss a few seals while yer out there, cuddle up with a few & on the way back hover over a few communities, playing Robin Hood passin out all the cash to the former sealers you're payin off who are then sittin off on their arse making posts on the MACCA CENTRAL FORUM. At least then you'd be gettin a bit of fresh air rather than plankin you fat arse on a computer all day shooting your ignorant mouth off. See ya in the GREAT WHITE NORTH MY FRIEND, i'll be there makin flipper pie's for all the tourists, you shud try some you being a meat eater i'm sure you'd love em. Remember angry don't get to worked up now it's bad for your heart. Later
Last edited by Mike on Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mike
Gold member :)

VIDEO, Canadian Air Farce

Postby Mike » Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:22 pm

VIDEO, by Canadian Air Farce
Now that I got that warning out of the way, here is something else I came across. Here in Canada, we have lots of political humor on the CBC, tv paid by the taxpayer :) One show is called Canadian Air Farce. I helped them out way back when they toured our college and I saw part of a taping of a show once in Toronto.

Anyway, they did a bit about Paul and Heather on the ice and generally it's funny, but a bit overboard near the end but if they saw it I'm sure they would get a laugh out of it.

Here is a link of the video of the skit, you choose Windows Media or Quicktime: http://www.cbc.ca/airfarce/vidplayer/AF ... 13/060310c

Here is a link directly to the Windows Media version: http://www.cbc.ca/airfarce/vidplayer/AF ... erType=wmp
Mike

Postby 2 of 3 » Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:48 pm

As tacky as that was, that was pretty funny. :lol:
2 of 3
Supporter
Supporter

Postby chris » Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:16 pm

Actually, in a time when its not politically correct to make fun of anybody, it was pretty funny. "Lets not get our cod-pieces all puckered up". Its okay to laugh, I think.
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to MACCA-Charities & Issues