PAUL, HEAR THE CRIES OF A FAN!!

Discussions of all gigs and tours over the years.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Steve-o » Wed Aug 28, 2002 1:08 pm

quote:Originally posted by scrodfish256
actually I have seen 1 and 2. I'm not sure if I would call it great cinematic experience. I for one would think you would have a more refined taste in movies.

I liiiike robitussin.
-scrodmember

Scrod--I dont think that dude has seen them either. He thinks he's a funny guy--NOT. LOL
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby wesbeat » Wed Aug 28, 2002 7:25 pm

this is the first day that i officially logged on to this site though i discovered it when mccartney first went on tour in oakland.
as i previously stated in another topic this King was not totally wrong with his OPINION. after browsing and taking the time to view his retorts to his contractors he really was not in the wrong and the rest of the people here who appear to be regulars and dominate the scene seem to be on a personal witchhunt. he appears to be a major mccartney fan who saw a couple of shows and made his comments for better or worse. i heard no "tone" in his written word. cut the guy some slack.
wesbeat

Postby wesbeat » Wed Aug 28, 2002 7:26 pm

this is the first day that i officially logged on to this site though i discovered it when mccartney first went on tour in oakland.
as i previously stated in another topic this King was not totally wrong with his OPINION. after browsing and taking the time to view his retorts to his contractors he really was not in the wrong and the rest of the people here who appear to be regulars and dominate the scene seem to be on a personal witchhunt. he appears to be a major mccartney fan who saw a couple of shows and made his comments for better or worse. i heard no "tone" in his written word. cut the guy some slack.
wesbeat

Postby Ram1 » Wed Aug 28, 2002 8:07 pm

Sir, if you did not see any negative "tone" in ANY of his comments, then A)You have not read EVERY word he has typed, B)You are his best buddy, C)You are him in "disguise" (again), or D)You have no idea what politeness and civility are. No one here is on a "witchhunt." We openly receive opinions here, and we have had no major problems here except for the occasional jerks like Kameamea. It is not just "regulars who dominate the scene" who feel this way, sir. The site owner has also been disgusted with King's comments, and that's why King has been banned, and his obnoxious posts will be erased. This is a fun site and we don't need any of that negativity here. Furthermore, this "King" is very much disliked on the "official" site forum as well. That should tell you something. He's the kind of guy who CRAVES attention and pouts when people don't see his way. If you can't see the obnoxiousness and utter disrespect in his posts, then I'm sorry sir.
Ram1

Postby RedRoseSpeedway » Wed Aug 28, 2002 8:20 pm

Wesbeat, I think you need to thouroughly read through this forum again. You're starting to sound like King Kameamea. We have VERY different opinions on this forum often times. Are you kidding? We disagree with each other ALL THE TIME about songs, albums, and other things. I don't know why you're making this jerk out to be such a victim.
RedRoseSpeedway

Postby Steve-o » Wed Aug 28, 2002 8:44 pm

Well said Ram and RRS. Bravo. And RRS--you seem to have "cleaned" up your act a bit, Sir LOL
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Liam OSM » Thu Aug 29, 2002 6:57 am

Agreed on all counts, Ram, RRS and Steve. Looking at his profile was evidence enough against Kameamea - and for the record, note that I never called him by his self-styled royal nickname. Anybody who is that self-centred is a liability on this forum. Especially given the way I completely lost my rag. You will have seen on the first such moan that he started, I completely lost it with him, and virtually hit him over the head. I am a very civil person online, and for me to resort to such rudeness is also evidence enough. I for one will celebrate at his departure [8D]
Liam OSM
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Postby scrodfish256 » Thu Aug 29, 2002 10:48 am

mr. beat, He could have stated that he didn't really care for the way paul did the song, but he started saying that he was going to boo paul from the third row. There are plenty of people who can't go to the concerts that would enjoy it a hell of a lot more than that guy. Ram actually stated that paul does stupid stuff like anyone else, he is a normal guy. If you come into this forum blasting the hell out of paul on your first couple of posts then your not going to be received well. As i've stated before this is a FAN forum.
scrodfish256
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Ram1 » Thu Aug 29, 2002 11:17 am

Very well said, Scrod. And thank you, I was about to state that exact same point. Wes, please re-read through my posts. I actually AGREED with KK about Paul making the same jokes night after night. I said it can get old after awhile. So that should prove to you that we're not blasting Kameamea just because of his OPINION, but because he's acted like a jerk to forum members on here, plus several times he disrespected Paul himself.
Ram1

Postby scrodfish256 » Thu Aug 29, 2002 1:34 pm

Another point is that fans who are able to attend multiple shows are in the minority. For example i've seen kiss four times in one tour.
The show pretty much stayed the same and I expected that. I didn't expect them to change the show to satisfy a few fans who have seen multiple shows when there are thousands who haven't seen the show yet. I do agree with Ram, it would get a little old after a while, but then again I really don't see it as a major issue.

Can someone help me off my soap box? it's kind of high.
scrodfish256
Silver member
Silver member

PreviousNext

Return to MACCA-Concerts & Tours