Seal Hunt

Discussions related to Paul as a Beatle.

Moderator: Mike

Seal Hunt

Postby hawaii-jason luis rivera » Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:00 am

We want Paul
Paul wants an end to the clubbing of the Canada seals.
Let's help him.'
hawaii-jason luis rivera

Postby amateur » Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:49 am

HELLO BUDDY...

WELL IT COULD BE NICE RIGHT? I WAS ABOUT TO READ SOMETHING ABOUT IT, AND YOU KNOW WHAT, I THINKS THAT ALL THOSE THINGS THAT THE PEOPLE DO FROM CANADA, ARE THE MOST TERRIBLE THINGS THAT THE MEN COULD DO.

I WOULD LIKE TO DONATE SOME MONEY, BUT, I DON'T HAVE CREDIT CARD AND I WELL, I DO NOT WANNA ASK FOR SOME MONEY TO MY DAD.

OK LET'S DO SOMETHING AGAINTS THAT.
:D
LATER
Come on baby, we can get much higher
amateur

Postby MayBe I'm Amazed » Thu May 04, 2006 3:26 am

I am pleased to know that Paul and Heather support these beautiful, defensless baby seals, to help stop the killing of baby seals. I too want to see an end to this senseless killing.

Canada is a beautiful country, I have friends living there however! I want those fishermen to stop killing baby seals, I want it to stop NOW!! It's disgusting these fishermen make a living out of it and supply seafood to Red Lobster, and for that reason I will not eat at Red Lobster.

The Seal Hunt

how you can help stop it

PLEASE EMAIL YOUR LEADERS NOW ASK THEM TO STOP TRADE WITH CANADA TIL THEY STOP THE KILLING OF SEALS.
UK EMAIL TONY BLAIR NOW..webmaster@pmo.gov.uk

Each year fishermen in Canada is killing hundreds of thousands of baby seals for the fur trade, these babies are only 12 days old and are killed in the most horrific manner. They are hit over the head, but not hard enough to knock them out completely, then they are hooked through the skin and dragged across the ice, the worst is yet to come, because then they are skinned while alive and fully conscious. The Canadian government have ignored the worlds request to stop this barbaric behaviour, but every year we get stronger, the internet is our biggest tool in the fight to finish this cruelty for good.
for instance we can sign petitions, letters already written for us to send by email. One petition that is in my opinion the way to go, is the hsus boycott on Canadian fish.
here is an interesting site click here there they list some famous fashion houses,responsible for the demand of seal pelts.together with email addresses,you can email them and say they should stop buying the seal pelts and that you wouldnt buy fur and the seals are killed cruely.

please email canadas new prime minister Stephen Harper, you can do this through the hsus, they have an already written letter all you need do is sign and send it.
email here

emailthe Red lobster fill out the short form, tell them you dont intend eating there until they stop trading with canada.

Protect seals you can also see a running total of seals being killed. (boycott)

another one is Stop the seal hunt a petition of comments that are sent to the fisheries.

Boycott Canada a very good site.

this is in interesting site Official BBC website click "the web" top left then put canada seal hunt in the serch box. you will find lots of infomation here.

IFAW another informative site

you can email the fisheries via DFO
tell them you wont visit their country and you wont buy their fish/food or products.
eventually they will have to comply, what country wishes to be poor !

you can phone the canadian high commission in London on 0207258 660 press 6 leave your message.

now a days there is so much you can do to help end these hunts, its endless, hopefully one day there will be an end. if we do nothing then this will continue forever more, if we all did something, and if we did it on a regular basis it would bring that end nearer.

it can be done, who would have thought that hunting foxes with dogs would be illegal. a cruelty thats been around since the 16th century. well we won that one didnt we !

Please sign the petitions, do what you can, get your family and friends involved, the more emails/signatures the better. pass it on . these baby seals are reliant upon us, we are their only hope.

if you live in the UK ask your MP to sign the EDM 237, either do it through boycott canada website or just email your mp direct. for some reason the UK is importing seal products into the country .
you can also email Tony Blair , and ask him to stop this trade with canada, because of what they are doing to the seals is wrong.
webmaster@pmo.gov.uk

Thank you :)
MayBe I'm Amazed

Postby 2 of 3 » Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:29 pm

:roll:
The World is a tangled up necklace of Pearls
2 of 3
Supporter
Supporter

Return to Paul as a Beatle