What made you like Paul better than the other Beatles?

Discussions related to Paul as a Beatle.

Moderator: Mike

Postby RickStark79 » Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:53 am

Haha! Come on Mini, you know as much about the McCartney household as the rest of us do -- which is virtually nothing!! Stop acting like a lead reporter for the National Enquirer -- you sound like an absolute moron!

When Paul dies someday, and Heather super-imposes her face over Linda's for the cover of Press To Play -- Then and ONLY then will you not sound like a complete idiot when you compare her to Yoko!

But please, feel free to fill us in on some more of your hot gossip!! It gives me a good laugh over my morning coffee! :-)
No one understaaaaands...
RickStark79
Supporter
Supporter

Postby mi » Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:43 pm

Mini wrote:Paul's kids hate her. James "Young Turk" McCartney didn't even go to his dad's wedding. I think that kind of says it all Doncha think...

There could be million of reasons why James didn't to the the wedding and you haven't the slightest idea about that. But for all we know it might also say A LITTLE something about what kind of son he is, "doncha think"?

Besides, like Rickstarkey says, it's quite presumptous of to claim to know how Paul's children feel about Heather, just based on some articles you read. But then again, you know exactly what John Lennon would have thought today, so what's it to you?
mi
Silver member
Silver member

Postby FoolontheHill » Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:05 pm

Come on people I'm sure Paul knew what he was doing when he married Heather...She might be a little annoying every now and again and a little young for him but whatever.Paul loves her!(I hope..)
FoolontheHill

Postby mi » Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:16 pm

Exactly! Paul is healthy and happy - what else matters?
mi
Silver member
Silver member

Postby FoolontheHill » Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:48 pm

Nothing really! :D We love you Paul!!!! :D
FoolontheHill

Postby Mini » Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:59 am

Haha! Come on Mini, you know as much about the McCartney household as the rest of us do -- which is virtually nothing!!

So let me get this right. You believe all the positive press about Paul but ignore the negative press. Uh-huhhh now I get it..

And by the same token you believe all the negative press about Yoko but ignore the positive.. now I'm really getting the drift.

Stop acting like a lead reporter for the National Enquirer -- you sound like an absolute moron!

So that's where you get your information from? The moron is staring at you right in the mirror. You crack me up...

When Paul dies someday, and Heather super-imposes her face over Linda's for the cover of Press To Play -- Then and ONLY then will you not sound like a complete idiot when you compare her to Yoko!

HMM has made a big enough fool out of herself and Paul in the last few years than John and Yoko's peace antics. At least John and Yoko were trying to get a positive message out.

But please, feel free to fill us in on some more of your hot gossip!! It gives me a good laugh over my morning coffee! :-)

Sorry to have shattered your tiny bubble. Perhaps it's time to let you know that Santa Claus is not real either.
Mini

Postby mi » Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:46 am

Mini wrote:[ At least John and Yoko were trying to get a positive message out.

Oh yeah, "the sound you make is muzak to my ears....they'll soon see what you can do" etc. The positivity is just floating out of that.

Oh, and about Heather and Paul's children - even if there is an element of truth in what you say - how many families do you know in which there are absolutely no disputes or disagreements? that doesn't make him worse than anyone else - with celebrities everything is just blown out of proportions. Who are you to interfere with their private family matters? These "children" have ceased being "children" long ago - some of them have children of their own. stop talking about them as if they were poor helpless little babies forsaken by their father. They have families of their own and their father deserves one too. You seem to know so much about what dead people would have thought - do you really think Linda would have wanted him to spend the rest of his life on his own? Whether we like his choises or not, his happiness is the only thing that should matter to us (and to his kids as well).
mi
Silver member
Silver member

Postby RickStark79 » Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:45 am

Mini wrote:So let me get this right. You believe all the positive press about Paul but ignore the negative press. Uh-huhhh now I get it..

Where did you get the idea that I truly believe anything that's in the press, negative or positive?!? Did you just assume that I only believe the positive!? You know, you shouldn't assume things, cuz when you do it makes an A$$ out of U and ME!

P.S. I totally heard that Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are breaking up! Haha, just kidding!
No one understaaaaands...
RickStark79
Supporter
Supporter

Postby ANGRY » Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:25 am

subject: what made you like paul better...

minis' answer....absolutley nothing.

anything positve mini has to say on the subject of paul mccartney....? at all....? we're still waiting.............................
time spent by mini praising john, and, esp. yoko.......lots !

use of the word 'shallow'..?..first used by mini, when refering to paul and minis perception of his abilty to tell the truth. then, by me, to describe an actual john action. i.e. the abandonement of his son, julian.
pauls grown kids have ( maybe/maybe not) made a choice on their dad and heather...julian had his choice made, as a child, by john.
a vicious price that yoko continues to this day.

believe it or not, there is a difference.

imho, paul has acted with honor and respect for his former bandmates in a way john and yoko do not even come close to.
ANGRY
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Cologne girl » Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:54 pm

I find it extremely annoying when grown-up children try to tell their parents what to do. I can still hear a brother-in-law of mine saying "We would never have let our Mum remarry after my Dad's death" - who on earth is he to say that? Of course the one who had to decide was Macca himself and no one else. And we don't know the reasons for the kids' bad reactions - were they "jealous" (hard to believe because they were all of them living their own lives by then), did they feel it was an insult to their deceased mother to remarry quite soon or did they actually not like Heather as a person? As we don't know, this cannot be used either against or for Heather or even against them.
It's the start of a journey
To a much better place
And this wasn't bad
So a much better place
Would have to be special...
Cologne girl
Supporter
Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to Paul as a Beatle