Who is it?

Discussions of Beatle-related news & artists such as Badfinger, James Taylor, Mary Hopkins.

Moderator: Mike

Who is it?

Postby jbroks86 » Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:38 am

Maybe someone here can help me identify who this is in the music video "In My Life". I seriously think it is Pete Best, the former Beatles drummer, but I can't think why he would be in a Beatles music video, maybe someone here can help ID who it is.

http://beatlesnumber9.com/inmylife.ram

Go to that link, and enter in your address box, and pause it to 1:21
jbroks86

Postby RickStark79 » Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:54 am

It is Pete Best. Also in there are Stuart Sutcliffe, George Martin, Brian Epstein, Derek Taylor, etc -- Pretty much all the other people who had a big part in the Beatles legacy. The video is from the beginning of the Beatles Anthology.
No one understaaaaands...
RickStark79
Supporter
Supporter

Postby jbroks86 » Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:29 pm

RickStark79 wrote:It is Pete Best. Also in there are Stuart Sutcliffe, George Martin, Brian Epstein, Derek Taylor, etc -- Pretty much all the other people who had a big part in the Beatles legacy. The video is from the beginning of the Beatles Anthology.

Thanks, that was I was thinking that it was from near the Anthology period. I just noticed it last night, and it was driving me crazy, b/c I thought that it was indeed Pete, but wasn't 100% sure.
jbroks86

Return to The Beatles: Related Discussions