I have to come clean

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

I have to come clean

Postby Fishman » Mon Aug 26, 2002 2:35 pm

Help me please disciples of Saint Paul.
I have sinned as I have failed to devote my entire waking life to all things Paul! How could I have dared to stray! I promise that in the future I will try to be like all of you and spend my whole day at work in chat rooms. I will no longer date. I will refuse to have actual conversations with people in person. I will no longer answer my phone or door. My entire social circle will now consist of other cyber apostles of the one known as Paul. I should have over 2000 posts in no time.

P.S. I am now beginning a soul cleansing process of total sensory deprivation except continuous playing of "Say Say Say"
Fishman

I have to come clean

Postby Fishman » Mon Aug 26, 2002 2:35 pm

Help me please disciples of Saint Paul.
I have sinned as I have failed to devote my entire waking life to all things Paul! How could I have dared to stray! I promise that in the future I will try to be like all of you and spend my whole day at work in chat rooms. I will no longer date. I will refuse to have actual conversations with people in person. I will no longer answer my phone or door. My entire social circle will now consist of other cyber apostles of the one known as Paul. I should have over 2000 posts in no time.

P.S. I am now beginning a soul cleansing process of total sensory deprivation except continuous playing of "Say Say Say"
Fishman

Postby Ram1 » Mon Aug 26, 2002 3:29 pm

King, the jig is up. If anybody needs to get a life, it's you. End of discussion. Next.

Oooh, baby, you couldn't have done a worse thing to me...
If you'da taken an arrow and run it right through me. ooooh.
Ram1

Postby jet » Mon Aug 26, 2002 4:37 pm

Fishman, I realise you're being a little sarcastic here. But on a serious note, you're missing the whole point of this forum. It's not a battle to see who can post the largest amount of posts in whatever period of time. Your membership status on thia forum is just a bit of fun, that's all, whether Gold or starting member. Other than that, we're all here for one reason and one reason only. To celebrate and discuss the work of Paul McCartney/The Beatles etc.
jet

Postby RedRoseSpeedway » Mon Aug 26, 2002 5:45 pm

King..erm..I mean "Fishman", that's pretty funny, seeing as you've been posting messages on here a good majority of the day.
RedRoseSpeedway

Postby scrodfish256 » Mon Aug 26, 2002 5:51 pm

Great, fishman now that you have seen the light you can now join us at our weekly mass. This week we are sacrificing two virgins on the macca altar while we chant all the songs from driving rain!

Gee ram, we didn't even have to brain wash this one.

robitussin rules!
scrodfish256
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Ram1 » Mon Aug 26, 2002 5:58 pm

No, Scrod. No need for brainwashing. He is now a member of our "holy" family. Now he can chant with us every evening at 7pm. By the way, Scrod, don't forget my sacrificial goat's head that I let you borrow the other day. I can't live much longer without it.

Oooh, baby, you couldn't have done a worse thing to me...
If you'da taken an arrow and run it right through me. ooooh.
Ram1

Postby scrodfish256 » Mon Aug 26, 2002 6:07 pm

you can have it back it's starting to get kind of ripe anyway.
I'll go get another one tonight, no wait it's steves' turn this week.

robitussin rules!
scrodfish256
Silver member
Silver member

Postby JettRyder » Mon Aug 26, 2002 9:17 pm

I don't have any goats' heads. Will a head off of my neighbor's cat suffice? I can probably bring more than one of those.
I might be able to round up some virgins as well. Oh wait,no....not in this town....I can't.....oh well, let's see...Brigham Young is too far to travel to.....let me think about this and I'll get back to you all on it......
JettRyder

Postby scrodfish256 » Mon Aug 26, 2002 9:28 pm

we prefer virgins but a cat will do in a pinch.

robitussin rules!
scrodfish256
Silver member
Silver member

Next

Return to MACCA - all discussions