MTV Unplugged

A discussion forum for Paul's videos, short films, movies and DVDs.

Moderator: Mike

MTV Unplugged

Postby constv » Sun Sep 15, 2002 3:06 pm

I know I have posted this question months ago... Does anyone know anything about the Unplugged video. Has it ever been released? It's one of my favorite Macca's gigs. I'd give a lot to have it on DVD! I'm sure MTV is holding on to it, and there are some legal issues that keep this from being released. Does anyone know anything about it? Does anyone have a VHS copy? I wish I had taped it back in 91 when it was shown on MTV. I don't think they have ever aired it again, have they? I believe, It was the first MTV Unplugged session, before Clapton, Nirvana, and everyone and their mother started doing it.
constv

MTV Unplugged

Postby constv » Sun Sep 15, 2002 3:06 pm

I know I have posted this question months ago... Does anyone know anything about the Unplugged video. Has it ever been released? It's one of my favorite Macca's gigs. I'd give a lot to have it on DVD! I'm sure MTV is holding on to it, and there are some legal issues that keep this from being released. Does anyone know anything about it? Does anyone have a VHS copy? I wish I had taped it back in 91 when it was shown on MTV. I don't think they have ever aired it again, have they? I believe, It was the first MTV Unplugged session, before Clapton, Nirvana, and everyone and their mother started doing it.
constv

Postby young boy » Wed Sep 18, 2002 7:33 am

It's one my favourite maccas album and videos, and concerts, too. He shows he the best rock n roll player after Elvis. And he still rocks!
young boy

Return to MACCA-Videos