What new Macca DVD´s are coming (up)

A discussion forum for Paul's videos, short films, movies and DVDs.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Cologne girl » Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:48 pm

Thank you, esto and Steve, I was already doubting about my sanity :wink: , as this same thing has already happened with the "Rock Show" DVD. Everybody keeps asking when it will be released and I HAVE it here :?:

This shop of yours, Bluebird, is it an Internet shop or a shop in your town? If it is a "real" (not a virtual) shop, will they also deliver abroad, for instance, to Germany :wink: ?? Maybe this could be interesting for various people.
It's the start of a journey
To a much better place
And this wasn't bad
So a much better place
Would have to be special...
Cologne girl
Supporter
Supporter

Postby esto » Tue Nov 16, 2004 5:57 am

Intresting, cause i have Rockshow DVD as well
There is no music to die for, there is only music to live for!
esto
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Bluebird » Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:13 am

Cologne girl wrote:This shop of yours, Bluebird, is it an Internet shop or a shop in your town? If it is a "real" (not a virtual) shop, will they also deliver abroad, for instance, to Germany :wink: ?? Maybe this could be interesting for various people.
It´s a just a danish shop in my town. But if you´re interrested in rare bootlegs then I know some programs by the net where you can trade. I do certainly. :)
You must appreciate the day...
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby Cologne girl » Tue Nov 16, 2004 7:32 pm

Thanks for the reply, Bluebird. Being "just a Danish shop" doesn't necessarily mean they can't ship goods abroad (charging postage and packing of course), does it?

Anyhow, what programmes do you mean? I only know eBay...
It's the start of a journey
To a much better place
And this wasn't bad
So a much better place
Would have to be special...
Cologne girl
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Thomas » Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:02 am

I´m still waiting for the release of Let it be an (esspecially) Rockshow. does anybody know if there are any plans to release these two on DVD??
Thomas

Postby Bluebird » Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:25 am

Cologne girl wrote:Thanks for the reply, Bluebird. Being "just a Danish shop" doesn't necessarily mean they can't ship goods abroad (charging postage and packing of course), does it?

Anyhow, what programmes do you mean? I only know eBay...
I use Winmx, a very nice program. It´s a bit slow downloading, but it´s really safety and there are sensationally bootlegs.
I do believe that the shop in Denmark charging, but I don´t know if there´s too long to Germany..
Anyway I can really recommended Winmx. It´s a MUST for every macca-fan :wink:
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby HeyJude » Sat Nov 20, 2004 5:44 pm

Bluebird wrote:I use Winmx, a very nice program. It´s a bit slow downloading, but it´s really safety and there are sensationally bootlegs.
I do believe that the shop in Denmark charging, but I don´t know if there´s too long to Germany..

I still insist you're a very lucky WinMX user. :D True, you can find a lot more bootlegs with this software than with others usually, but I would never describe it as safe or steady. The peer you're downloading from can disconnect anytime and there's no share limit. And the downloads can be very slow, not depending on your connection type.
one sweet dream came true today!!!!!
4.6.2004 Leipzig
yay Anna!!!! :mrgreen:
HeyJude
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Bluebird » Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:52 am

HeyJude wrote:
Bluebird wrote:I use Winmx, a very nice program. It´s a bit slow downloading, but it´s really safety and there are sensationally bootlegs.

I still insist you're a very lucky WinMX user. :D True, you can find a lot more bootlegs with this software than with others usually, but I would never describe it as safe or steady. The peer you're downloading from can disconnect anytime and there's no share limit. And the downloads can be very slow, not depending on your connection type.
But if the users turn you down you can get in a new queue and download the rest of the file. :)
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby HeyJude » Sun Nov 21, 2004 3:53 pm

Bluebird wrote:But if the users turn you down you can get in a new queue and download the rest of the file. :)

Of course, but queuing can last for ages. Anyway, if anyone wants to check it out, http://www.winmx.com
one sweet dream came true today!!!!!
4.6.2004 Leipzig
yay Anna!!!! :mrgreen:
HeyJude
Silver member
Silver member

Postby kylestyle » Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:00 am

I once read on Zeropaid, someone quipped "queued for life" when describing WinMX. I used to use it when it was version 2.9 and everyone was happy, hardly anybody needed to queue to get the file they wanted, it was the best program. Then version 3 came out (a couple of years ago now) and suddenly most people found they were "remotely queued 78" or something like that. That sort of thing NEVER happened with version 2.9. I miss the old days.
I needed comfort of love just to get me some piece of mind.. wo-oh
kylestyle
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

PreviousNext

Return to MACCA-Videos