Wings Over World - anyone have this?

A discussion forum for Paul's videos, short films, movies and DVDs.

Moderator: Mike

Wings Over World - anyone have this?

Postby Fan on the run » Thu Jul 08, 2004 4:49 am

Ok, I´m looking for that 76min music-documentary-movie about Paul in 70 tour´s. It´s called Wings Over World.

If somebody have this, please you could contact me email or Messenger. I have probably something to trade. I Bet, some of my Wings stuff would intrested you.

Email: heippasulle@luukku.com

Messenger: puuvene_4@hotmail.com
Fan on the run

Postby Bluebird » Sun Jul 11, 2004 1:59 pm

I´m very interrested too, but it was a bootleg as far as I know...
You must appreciate the day...
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby dsnito » Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:57 pm

I know the video "Rock Show", about american Wings tour...
I don´t know about "Over The World", but I´d like to... :lol:
Life Is Very Short And There's No Time For Fussing And Fighting, My Friend...
Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby single pigeon » Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:10 am

I have a copy of a documentary on vhs that I picked up at a car bootsale, about 10 years ago. It just had Wing's written on the side of it so I wasn't sure what I was getting. It sounds like this is what you are after, I think it was recorded off uk tele in the early eighties but is in ok condition. Only problem is it has the beginning bit missing but it must only be the first couple of mins.
It starts off with Wings gigging in Scotland and the sees them jetting of to america and then Austrailia. Don't know if this is any good to you, but I would be willing to make a copy for you. :wink:
single pigeon

Postby JimmyMcCullochFan » Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:07 pm

single pigeon wrote:I have a copy of a documentary on vhs that I picked up at a car bootsale, about 10 years ago. It just had Wing's written on the side of it so I wasn't sure what I was getting. It sounds like this is what you are after, I think it was recorded off uk tele in the early eighties but is in ok condition. Only problem is it has the beginning bit missing but it must only be the first couple of mins.
It starts off with Wings gigging in Scotland and the sees them jetting of to america and then Austrailia. Don't know if this is any good to you, but I would be willing to make a copy for you. :wink:

would u mind making me a copy too? :wink: :oops:
"Wings IV introduced Jimmy McCulloch, a spunky lead guitarist with grit, able to spur Paul on unlike any previous soloist. His debut track, the magnificent single `Junior's Farm', stands as one of Wings' finest emotional and technical releases."
JimmyMcCullochFan
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Fan on the run » Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:22 pm

single pigeon wrote:I have a copy of a documentary on vhs that I picked up at a car bootsale, about 10 years ago. It just had Wing's written on the side of it so I wasn't sure what I was getting. It sounds like this is what you are after, I think it was recorded off uk tele in the early eighties but is in ok condition. Only problem is it has the beginning bit missing but it must only be the first couple of mins.

I live in Finland :D

So, if you wanna help me (as I wish), I would be grateful if you could get that video on computer on .avi or any videomaterial and send it till mej :)
Fan on the run

Postby Cologne girl » Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:43 pm

Lucky you, Single Pigeon. I suppose if you do convert it into an ".avi" file or similar, you may have to cc your mail to lots of people (yours truly among them - the 1976 tour for me was one of the greatest things ever happened, even if I was not so lucky as to see it then) - sorry for being a bit cheeky here :wink: ... oh, and (better late than never) welcome back :) . It's good to see your son grants you at least a few minutes "off" every now and then...
It's the start of a journey
To a much better place
And this wasn't bad
So a much better place
Would have to be special...
Cologne girl
Supporter
Supporter

Postby EWI » Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:38 pm

I've got Wings over world, dockumentary; perfect on DVD.

I'll trade for other Paul dvd's!!

poppelepe@yahoo.com
EWI

Postby single pigeon » Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:03 am

EWI wrote:I've got Wings over world, dockumentary; perfect on DVD.

I'll trade for other Paul dvd's!!

poppelepe@yahoo.com

Where did you get it on dvd, out of interest.
single pigeon

Postby EWI » Fri Aug 27, 2004 7:17 pm

Bought it on Ebay. Great dvd!
EWI

Next

Return to MACCA-Videos