Have we met somewhere before

A discussion forum for Paul's videos, short films, movies and DVDs.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Wings » Tue Oct 28, 2003 11:03 am

I just saw "Rock and Roll High school" featuring the Ramones. At the begining of the movie I heard a Paul McCartney song, Have we met somewhere before.I looked up the soundtrack but it's not on there. I know I heard it. Wonder why it's not on the soundtrack? Or any album from the late 70's.
Wings

Postby Wings » Tue Oct 28, 2003 11:03 am

I just saw "Rock and Roll High school" featuring the Ramones. At the begining of the movie I heard a Paul McCartney song, Have we met somewhere before.I looked up the soundtrack but it's not on there. I know I heard it. Wonder why it's not on the soundtrack? Or any album from the late 70's.
Wings

Postby theDingle » Wed Oct 29, 2003 1:23 am

Wings, I have it on a vinyl bootleg called COLD CUTS, but I was still just as surprised as you when I heard it at the beginning of that movie too. And of all his unreleased stuff, why that one? Only Paul knows why it's not on the soundtrack, but I'd guess that it probably has something to do with money.

Paul has tons of good unreleased stuff that will hopefully see the light of day in some kind of anthology of rarities. Sometimes the odd tune makes it onto a CD single as a B-cut.
theDingle
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Postby Wings » Wed Oct 29, 2003 10:02 pm

Your right. I buy alot of cd singles just because of rare tracks/b-sides. I have the 45 of Take It Away and the B-Side is I'll Give You A Ring. Also the B-side of Say Say Say has Ode To A Kola Bear. I wish he would have done something like this with the Wingspan CD. He should have had rare and b-sides on the history CD. Oh well for now I will have to collect bootlegs. My brother in law just down loaded the Back to the egg sesions. It was 2 cd's of music. Can't wait to hear it. Oh and I did find that song, Did We Meet Somewhere Before and downloaded it.
Wings

Postby Ghavi » Thu Nov 13, 2003 1:21 pm

Is this just one more thing thats happening to both of us...???
Ghavi

Return to MACCA-Videos