A discussion forum for Paul's videos, short films, movies and DVDs.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Ram1 » Mon May 13, 2002 11:04 am

Yeah, I can't wait!!
Ram1

Postby Wings » Mon May 13, 2002 12:49 pm

I think he also doing a documentary on "The Concert For New York City".I read that some where. It said the guy putting it together is the same guy that did The Stones documentary "Give Me Shelter". I read its being done in black & white.
Wings

Postby Ram1 » Mon May 13, 2002 4:52 pm

Man, Hillary must have felt like a real doofus that night. She gets blasted by the audience, yet her husband, (Big Willie), walks out and the crowd almost wants to rip his suit off. I think he got a bigger ovation than some of the rock stars.
Ram1

Postby Wings » Mon May 13, 2002 5:50 pm

i bought the dvd to the "New York Concert". They did take out the BOO's for Hilary. Great DVD. The entire show almost 5 hrs. But they did edit McCartney. I dont know why but I remember him doing "Lonely Road" and "From a Lover to a Friend". But they are not on the DVD.
Wings

Postby heyjude65 » Tue May 14, 2002 9:02 pm

Sounds good. Does anyone know when the DVD of Let It Be is scheduled to be released? I also saw on another posting that a DVD of Let It Be is already available at a website called VVMO. Where did this DVD come from and what's the difference between that and the the one that is being worked on for upcoming release?
heyjude65

Postby Wings » Wed May 15, 2002 9:07 am

The DVD "LET BIT BE" ive seen on sites like e-bay are boots. They have been recorded off the VHS copy. Same with "ROCKSHOW" on DVD.
I heard and read that "A Hard Days Night 2000" is comming out on DVD for I think $19.99. Check amazon.com.
Wings

Postby shorty » Thu May 23, 2002 2:42 pm

I got the vvmo DVD of Let it Be, it's a copy as are all of there products. I heard that McCartney bought the rights to Let it be and is re-releasing it completley uncut. If I can find out a release date or something I will post it.

All of the beatles DVD's hard day's night, help, first usa visit, are being re-released. I think it had something to do with george's death. I know a few people who work in this music store in the mall I work at, and they say that a whole package of the DVD's are being released.

so long see ya never
shorty

Return to MACCA-Videos