One Hand Clapping

A discussion forum for Paul's videos, short films, movies and DVDs.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Steve-o » Sat Jun 26, 2004 12:02 am

Bluebird wrote:All right I bought this dvd last week, and I have seen it 5 times I think. I just can´t get enough of it. I love this acoustic jam with Michelle, Blackbird, HOTC and Bluebird. The only thing I don´t like so much with the film, is the scene with MHALL with all the sheeps. That scene was not placed in my mind, but A very nice DVD.
No....you are speaking of the "James Paul McCartney" TV special, not OHC. You may have gotten a tape with BOTH on it, but those sectiosn that you refer to are from JPM.
How Come No One Older Than Me Ever Seems To Understand The Things I Wanna To Do?
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Bluebird » Sat Jun 26, 2004 7:25 am

Steve-o wrote:
Bluebird wrote:All right I bought this dvd last week, and I have seen it 5 times I think. I just can´t get enough of it. I love this acoustic jam with Michelle, Blackbird, HOTC and Bluebird. The only thing I don´t like so much with the film, is the scene with MHALL with all the sheeps. That scene was not placed in my mind, but A very nice DVD.
No....you are speaking of the "James Paul McCartney" TV special, not OHC. You may have gotten a tape with BOTH on it, but those sectiosn that you refer to are from JPM.
And OHC are the making of BOTR and his two piano pieces Baby face and Suicide, right? Both OHC and JPM are on the same disc on my dvd.
You must appreciate the day...
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby Steve-o » Sat Jun 26, 2004 10:08 pm

Bluebird wrote:
Steve-o wrote:
And OHC are the making of BOTR and his two piano pieces Baby face and Suicide, right? Both OHC and JPM are on the same disc on my dvd.
One hand Clapping is not the making of BOTR. It is a candid rehearsal piece, circa Fall, 1974......a UK TV special. Geoff Britton is on drums, and Jimmy M had joined up---the lineupo that recorded Juniors Farm.... A full year after BOTR. JPM is spring 1973, around the time LALD was released....it was a sydicated special. Lot of poor quality tapes are around that have these 2 on one disc or tape. One has nothing to do with the other. Af ew OHC versions are shortened for whatever reason...see my orig post to see what I think is a mostly full version....
How Come No One Older Than Me Ever Seems To Understand The Things I Wanna To Do?
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Bluebird » Sun Jun 27, 2004 6:51 am

Oh now I know, I have simply forgot to see the disc 2 :lol: It says: Showing Paul and wings work at Abbey road studios, 15 august 1974 recording songs for a proposed live-studio-album (Jet, Band on the run; Maybe I´m amazed/1985/C Moon and more) As well as some rare Paul at the piano footage like Suicide and Baby face. It said my dvd :D I have it :wink:
You must appreciate the day...
Bluebird
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby EWI » Sun Sep 19, 2004 5:08 pm

I'm looking for this dvd (one hand clapping / james paul mccartney).
Anyone wants to trade a copy???????? I've got the MTV dvd Unplugged, Standing Stone or Wings over the World dvd.

poppelepe@yahoo.com
EWI

Previous

Return to MACCA-Videos