Back In The US, A Concert Film?

A discussion forum for Paul's videos, short films, movies and DVDs.

Moderator: Mike

Postby megs » Sun Jan 05, 2003 8:47 pm

quote:Originally posted by Ram1
Also, another totally emotional scene for me is the very last note of The End where Paul raises is finger to the sky with his eyes closed, just looking like he's totally lost in the emotion of the moment. I love that. Awesome.
he looks like hes on drugs or something when he does that,just look at his face...no offense or anything paul.BTW the begining is pretty emotional, and watching the preshow section gets u so spched up during for the start of the concert[:)]
megs
Supporter
Supporter

Postby megs » Sun Jan 05, 2003 8:49 pm

Also, another totally emotional scene for me is the very last note of The End where Paul raises is finger to the sky with his eyes closed, just looking like he's totally lost in the emotion of the moment. I love that. Awesome.
he looks like hes on drugs or something when he does that,just look at his face...no offense or anything paul.BTW the begining is pretty emotional, and watching the preshow section gets u so spched up during for the start of the concert[:)]
megs
Supporter
Supporter

Postby megs » Sun Jan 05, 2003 8:50 pm

megs
Supporter
Supporter

Postby megs » Sun Jan 05, 2003 8:51 pm

megs
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ram1 » Sun Jan 05, 2003 9:00 pm

quote:he looks like hes on drugs or something when he does that,just look at his face...

LOL, yeah I guess so Megster. But I think he's just totally into it. I think it's great. Awesome moment.
Ram1

Postby Ram1 » Sun Jan 05, 2003 9:00 pm

PS--Megster with the QUADRUPLE poster!! LOL
Ram1

Postby Aujouret » Mon Jan 06, 2003 5:36 am

I thought it was just me!
Oh, I am so glad that you all can relate to what I was saying about the opening. I can remember at my last concert- knowing it was gonna be my last concert. Just happy tears. Tryin to sing and havin a hard time cause I was a big baby.
And- Yesterday. It had never been a big favorite of mine and now it is. How strange.
That DVD is so special, because the memories just flood back.
And I get like frozen right there....
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member

Postby megs » Mon Jan 06, 2003 6:55 pm

its all part of my evil plan to get my post count up and take over the forum[;)]...actually i was just having computer problems[:I]
megs
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ram1 » Mon Jan 06, 2003 7:02 pm

quote:Originally posted by megs
its all part of my evil plan to get my post count up and take over the forum

MegLiam!! [:D]
Ram1

Postby megs » Mon Jan 06, 2003 7:21 pm

2211[}:)][:D]