I Am Sam

This blog is an open discussion of The Beatles

Moderator: Mike

Postby Ram1 » Mon Aug 26, 2002 11:57 am

And for the last time, if you don't like us or this board, then please leave. This would be a much better place. Actually, I shouldn't even be addressing you, because I know that you just CRAVE attention. Similar to a little baby.

Oooh, baby, you couldn't have done a worse thing to me...
If you'da taken an arrow and run it right through me. ooooh.
Ram1

Postby KK (booted) » Mon Aug 26, 2002 12:05 pm

quote:
And for the last time, if you don't like us or this board, then please leave. This would be a much better place. Actually, I shouldn't even be addressing you, because I know that you just CRAVE attention. Similar to a little baby.

Ram, you are taking things way too seriously. All I'm saying is don't attack me for every little opinion that I have. My opinion is just as important as anyone else's on this board.

COMMENT FROM MIKE: NO IT ISN'T Keep it up, I'll delete all your posts and ban you ! If you don't like the man get lost and join the Nsync forum, they get the words right every time, oh, that's right, it's pre-recorded. This forum is for fans is not a free-for-all say whatever non-sense that seeps out. You have no rights or equal say here, if it doesn't stay within boundaries I WILL CENSOR!. It's my site and I can delete any crap anyone dishes out when and if I choose. Clean it up!
KK (booted)

Postby Ram1 » Mon Aug 26, 2002 12:18 pm

DUDE!! Don't you get it?? I'm not taking anything too seriously. It's not your opinions, dude! It's how you obnoxiously state them. And worse yet, how you rudely address other forum members. If that's taking it too seriously, then yeah maybe I am. But you know, this forum was a great, relaxing place to visit until certain people like you came in here and soured the experience for everybody else. Criticize McCartney if you want to. We don't care! We do too! From a Lover to A Friend? HORRIBLE choice for a first single. Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reggae? You've gotta be kidding me! Awful! Do I think McCartney has a horrible lapse in judgement from time to time? Of course I do. The guy is human! But I'm not sitting here putting him down for it and telling him he looks like a fool. In the words of the mighty King Kameamea: End of discussion. Next.

Ram1

Postby RedRoseSpeedway » Mon Aug 26, 2002 12:25 pm

Ram, don't listen to him. He's played that little "victim" act before. And said he's sorry and stuff. But then he goes right back to being a jerk.
RedRoseSpeedway

Postby scrodfish256 » Mon Aug 26, 2002 1:12 pm

And that was ram's rant for the day. Excellent.

robitussin rules!
scrodfish256
Silver member
Silver member

Postby RedRoseSpeedway » Mon Aug 26, 2002 3:37 pm

KK is either an angry, sad person who is taking out all of his lifelong frustrations out on a Macca Forum. Or he is just a plain jerk. I think he's the jerk.
RedRoseSpeedway

Postby jet » Mon Aug 26, 2002 4:09 pm

quote:
DUDE!! Don't you get it?? I'm not taking anything too seriously. It's not your opinions, dude! It's how you obnoxiously state them. And worse yet, how you rudely address other forum members. If that's taking it too seriously, then yeah maybe I am. But you know, this forum was a great, relaxing place to visit until certain people like you came in here and soured the experience for everybody else. Criticize McCartney if you want to. We don't care! We do too! From a Lover to A Friend? HORRIBLE choice for a first single. Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reggae? You've gotta be kidding me! Awful! Do I think McCartney has a horrible lapse in judgement from time to time? Of course I do. The guy is human! But I'm not sitting here putting him down for it and telling him he looks like a fool. In the words of the mighty King Kameamea: End of discussion. Next.

I agree with you all the way on this one Ram.
jet

Postby mr. kite » Tue Aug 27, 2002 2:37 am

"I'm the KING, I'm the KING, I'm the KING..... OF NOTHING."

Seals and Crofts
mr. kite
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Steve-o » Tue Sep 10, 2002 12:41 am

quote:Originally posted by mr. kite

Seals and CroftsLOL, Kite--I remember that song--saw them twice in 73 and 74.
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby dsnito » Tue Sep 10, 2002 9:15 am

quote:Originally posted by mr. kite

Seals and Crofts

Seals and Crofts, made a big hit in Brazil with "Summer Breeze", Mr.Kite, I always remmember my 11's age listening to that song.[^]

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

PreviousNext

Return to The Beatles: General Discussions