Neil, Mal & Derek and Whoelse

This blog is an open discussion of The Beatles

Moderator: Mike

Postby Berkeleyan » Fri Aug 15, 2003 12:35 pm

DylansMrJones suggestion caught my attention - good one, to write about the good guys in Beatledom !

Neil and Mal - always reliable and at hand. No little task was too little for them. They even protected the lads from crazy fans and arrange for pretty lady fans to meet with them...some say Mal got some "left overs" from those arrangements. I don´t think there´s anything wrong as long as both parties are consenting adults.

Derek - witty, reliable spokesman (and writer), one of George´s best friends.
Berkeleyan
Gold member :)

Postby Berkeleyan » Fri Aug 15, 2003 12:35 pm

DylansMrJones suggestion caught my attention - good one, to write about the good guys in Beatledom !

Neil and Mal - always reliable and at hand. No little task was too little for them. They even protected the lads from crazy fans and arrange for pretty lady fans to meet with them...some say Mal got some "left overs" from those arrangements. I don´t think there´s anything wrong as long as both parties are consenting adults.

Derek - witty, reliable spokesman (and writer), one of George´s best friends.
Berkeleyan

Postby Ghavi » Fri Aug 15, 2003 4:03 pm

Mmmmm good one, id always like to study the beatles`s friends or close people... you name the fir 3...and then...id say Peter Brown he was a lot on the small details and important stuffs...[;)]
Ghavi

Return to The Beatles: General Discussions