Beatles dream concert what- could have been

This blog is an open discussion of The Beatles

Moderator: Mike

Beatles dream concert what- could have been

Postby amazedbypaul » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:32 am

I was just thinking and dreaming of course if all of the Beatles were still here with us and decided to do a tour, what would be a dream concert for you? Paul has been selling out concerts for thirty plus years. Can you imagine if John and George were still here and they all got together for a tour, what would you want to hear? Wow what a beautiful, impossible, lovely dream.
Just off the top of my head I would say, Strawberry fields, Penny Lane, Something, Across the Universe, Have a little Help from my friends, Lucy in the sky.., Help, Golden Slumbers, Come Together, Octopus' Garden, I feel fine,... man the list could go on and on. It is nice to dream. No doubt it would be the biggest sell out tour ever. Sigh :sad: it will never happen, but can you imagine what a concert would have been like if John and George were with us? Paul plays about 3 hours now. What could the Beatles play live if they were here with us? A little solo from all of them also? Wow it is mind blowing to imagine what they could have done.
amazedbypaul
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Beatles dream concert what- could have been

Postby markfeber@yahoo.com » Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:08 am

DEAR GAWD WHAT A LOVELY DREAM IDEA!!!!!!! i have thought of this idea myself. yeah a few people might be interested. i am heading to bed now and will dream about this. :ymapplause:
markfeber@yahoo.com
Bronze member
Bronze member

Re: Beatles dream concert what- could have been

Postby eggman1979 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:37 pm

The are many songs that would sound fantastic witlh actual technology: I am the walrus, Strawberry fields forever, While my guitar gently weeps. What about a complete orquestra on stage directed by Sir George Martin???

As you say...ahhhhhhh!
We can make it to Mexico City...AGAIN!!!!!
eggman1979
Bronze member
Bronze member

Return to The Beatles: General Discussions