Back Seat of my Car: 1969!!!

This is where you can post multi-media links for Paul McCartney, John Lennon, Ringo Starr, The Beatles and Beatles-related.

Moderator: Mike

Back Seat of my Car: 1969!!!

Postby Jeff in Ohio » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:34 pm

Found this amazing piece on youtube. I never knew how early Macca was working on this song (this was recorded in early 1969, while still a Beatle)...took until 1971 to come out on "Ram" as a solo artist. Fantastic, enjoy this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xS2A7V4M2sE

And this guy has 158 other postings on youtube, mostly Beatles stuff. No idea how he got them, but some of it's amazing. Clapton's guitar solo on While my guitar gently weeps, isolated from the rest of the tracks. Incredible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK7PHvznGb0

All I can say is WOW!!!!!
I'm painting a room in a colorful way, and when my mind is wandering, there I will go.
Jeff in Ohio

Re: Back Seat of my Car: 1969!!!

Postby mr h atom » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:25 am

a friend had a series of boots from the get back/let it be sessions...i can remember many a late night poker game listening to the in-between bits just to hear the talk...can't remember for sure if this was on one of those many discs, but i know i've heard it before...very cool, tho, thanks.

there's a neat little bit of paul singing 'i'm so tired' off to the right column, on that same youtube page, as well.
cannot believe how many people writing comments did not believe/could not tell, that this was paul.

it's just them playing around, at that time-ish, but, like so much of this sort of thing, nothing but fun stuff.

i would buy a reasonably priced set/album of this stuff, anyday.
lift up your head...and remember what your life is !
mr h atom
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Return to McCartney - Beatles Mult-Media