Once Upon A Long Ago

This is where you can post multi-media links for Paul McCartney, John Lennon, Ringo Starr, The Beatles and Beatles-related.

Moderator: Mike

Re: Once Upon A Long Ago

Postby Mark Rink » Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:47 pm

JumpinJoe49 wrote:This has always been one of my FAV'S..............The Mello side of Paul.......
I have posted before, that Driving Rain had some good songs..........Just got to listen closer to everything Paul has done.......... :-BD
Just heard everything Sir Paul has done ? do you live in a cave of the coast of Venus ? :lol:
Mark Rink
Silver member
Silver member

Postby JumpinJoe49 » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:54 pm

Mark Rink wrote:
JumpinJoe49 wrote:This has always been one of my FAV'S..............The Mello side of Paul.......
I have posted before, that Driving Rain had some good songs..........Just got to listen closer to everything Paul has done.......... :-BD
Just heard everything Sir Paul has done ? do you live in a cave of the coast of Venus ? :lol:

No Mark..........I am just an old 60 year old guy that has followed The Beatles since they first came on the scene. It was a great experience while growing up. They were my favorite band and love their solo material. It was an amazing time then and great for memories now. May their music play on forever. To answer your question......On the West Coast of Venus South of Mars. Kind of like the Venus and Mars territory where I traveled Back To The Egg... \:d/
JumpinJoe49
Supporter
Supporter

Postby markfeber@yahoo.com » Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:18 pm

hey joe well said. when i saw the beatles on ed sullivan in 64 i think it may have been the most influential moment of my life. it is so stuck in my mind. i swear i weep at the memory
markfeber@yahoo.com
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby JumpinJoe49 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:21 pm

markfeber@yahoo.com wrote:hey joe well said. when i saw the beatles on ed sullivan in 64 i think it may have been the most influential moment of my life. it is so stuck in my mind. i swear i weep at the memory

Yep, it would be nice if all of us could go back to a great time in music history and re-live the moment when The Beatles came on the scene. It was a magical time and something I will never forget. It was special. But it is also nice to see and hear that they (The Beatles) continue to be a major influence on many people. May the memories of John, Paul, George and Ringo live on forever. \:d/ :-BD \M/ :ymapplause:
JumpinJoe49
Supporter
Supporter

Previous

Return to McCartney - Beatles Mult-Media