Paul at capitol records site

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Postby maccafan » Wed Nov 20, 2002 6:07 pm

Guys you gotta check out Pauls Back In The U.S. section at the Capitol records site!! It has full length versions of Band On The Run, Let It Be, and Sgt Pepper/The End!!
Check Out the video for Let Me Roll It, Abe is killer on the drums, it looks like this will be a video for the album!! The more I see of this, the more I can't wait!! Check it out and share your thoughts!!
maccafan
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby maccafan » Wed Nov 20, 2002 6:07 pm

Guys you gotta check out Pauls Back In The U.S. section at the Capitol records site!! It has full length versions of Band On The Run, Let It Be, and Sgt Pepper/The End!!
Check Out the video for Let Me Roll It, Abe is killer on the drums, it looks like this will be a video for the album!! The more I see of this, the more I can't wait!! Check it out and share your thoughts!!
maccafan
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby magill » Wed Nov 20, 2002 6:40 pm

I went into Capitol Records, but which number? I did see that PAUL and RINGO are both performing together on Friday, 11/29 at Royal Albert Hall in London!
magill

Postby Ram1 » Wed Nov 20, 2002 7:29 pm

quote:Originally posted by maccafan

Awesome, maccafan. Great find. I will check it out.
Ram1

Postby Ram1 » Wed Nov 20, 2002 7:31 pm

quote:Originally posted by magill
I did see that PAUL and RINGO are both performing together on Friday, 11/29 at Royal Albert Hall in London!

Yes, for the George tribute. I totally forgot about that. Wow, I can't believe it will be a year. Unbelievable.
Ram1

Postby 2 of 3 » Wed Nov 20, 2002 7:50 pm

Wow..that was great! Here's the link:

http://capitolrecords.com/paulmccartney/player/
2 of 3
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Mike » Wed Nov 20, 2002 8:15 pm

I've captured some stills from Maybe I'm Amazed and Let Me Roll It, there in MACCA-News.
Mike
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Postby Ram1 » Wed Nov 20, 2002 8:20 pm

Holy Schmoly! That was AWESOME!! You can tell what we have said before is true...this awesome, "young" group of musicians REALLY pushes Paul to new heights. No doubt. Take a look at the ending of Maybe I'm Amazed. Abe is WAILING away on the drums, and Macca looks like he's getting PUMPED!! Let Me Roll it ROCKS!! It confirms what a couple of us have been saying all along...ABE LABORIEL IS THE BEST DRUMMER MACCA HAS EVER HAD. PERIOD. How about the drumstick toss he made to Wix, and then Wix twirled the stick? That was smooth! I cannot wait for this film. I am even more psyched now than I was before, since I've seen some clips. YES!!!
Ram1

Postby Steve-o » Wed Nov 20, 2002 9:49 pm

THAT was awesome. I can't wait. That band just freaking smokes....
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ram1 » Wed Nov 20, 2002 9:54 pm

quote:Originally posted by stevew628
That band just freaking smokes....

No doubt, Steve-o. Anybody who says this isn't Paul's best live band ever, needs some Q-tips.
Ram1

Next

Return to MACCA - all discussions