Paul's Getting Bad Press Again

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Postby maccastheman » Fri Nov 15, 2002 11:54 am

quote:Originally posted by scrodfish256

You are not a real paul fan. And now i'm laughing at your bitterness.
If you were a real fan, you would have given him a chance. You are obviously alone in your feeble little opinion so go over the the paul mccartney.com forum with the other paul bashers and have a nice day.

Couldn't agree more. I left paulmccartney.com because of all of the Paul/U.S. bashing. Why would fans go on a site FOR fans and bash the artist? Doesn't make any sense.
maccastheman
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Steve-o » Fri Nov 15, 2002 11:59 am

Scrodly--You missed the fireworks the other night maybe. He went off on a vile personal attack of Ram, RRS and myself. And then he did Pual and Heather and you name it. SOme of his crap is still on here scattered about. It was so over the top, Larry Flynt would have blushed. Mike has banned The Man or as we now know him: The Idiot, or The Ban, LOL. The dude needs professional help, or a bit less coffee. He's a coward, just like the King. Good Bye and good riddance.
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby scrodfish256 » Fri Nov 15, 2002 12:08 pm

Ah man, I miss all the good stuff.[:(!] Well at least the tool is gone.[:)] Thanks for the heads up steve-o.
scrodfish256
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Aujouret » Sat Nov 16, 2002 5:10 am

quote:Originally posted by maccastheman
quote:Originally posted by scrodfish256

You are not a real paul fan. And now i'm laughing at your bitterness.
If you were a real fan, you would have given him a chance. You are obviously alone in your feeble little opinion so go over the the paul mccartney.com forum with the other paul bashers and have a nice day.

Couldn't agree more. I left paulmccartney.com because of all of the Paul/U.S. bashing. Why would fans go on a site FOR fans and bash the artist? Doesn't make any sense.

Exactly, maccas
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Ram1 » Tue Nov 19, 2002 8:55 pm

quote:Originally posted by daman

Paul is a laughing stock down here. He keeps changing his mind as to why he cancelled, people are starting to lose track which is the latest story because they know none of them are true.

Don't let my lack of sensitivity to all the blind sheep American fans fool you. The whole industry down here think his actions are very odd. If he does decide to tour I won't be going unless he gives me a refund for $588. That's how much my nonrefundable packaged deal to Melbourne cost. This packaged deal was advertised as part of the concert ie you didn't need to book it through a travel agent. Then when you asked for a refund you received nil for the airfare component and had to pay cancellation fees for the hotel component. When I said "...but I didn't cancel the concert, the performer did"...they said..."I'm sorry but that is part of the special terms and conditions of this deal"..... you can't win.

So if being a real fan means to go eat a sh*t sandwich because Paul told me so then my friend I agree with you, I'm not a real Paul fan. He dropped the Paul bigtime with this and I for one will boycott his concerts and all his future releases. He will never attract decent sized crowds in Australia again. Even people who aren't Paul fans don't believe him. He is a joke. That's why I laugh at him.

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH , BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.

Look, buddy, it's not PAUL'S fault that the "package deal" in question has a horrible refund policy. I have had a couple concerts cancelled before, and had no problem getting a refund. Once again, another Aussie fan with misguided anger. Not ONCE have I read anything from any of the Australian fans denouncing the TERRORISTS. It's all about bashing Paul. It's time to get over it.

PS--I'm not a blind sheep. I just happen to be a mature adult. Adults don't pout for ENDLESS weeks about how their favorite rock star cancelled a concert because of a terrorist bomb.
Ram1

Postby Ram1 » Tue Nov 19, 2002 9:13 pm

dude... just stop following me around... stalkers make me nervous... I may need to get a restraining order on you.......

HAHA. Dude, you know what? You're just LAUGHABLE. Really. You're the one who seems to be the "stalker." You get booted from the site because you were a rude, obscene jerk, yet you just HAVE to come back under a different name to wreak more havoc. Pretty weak.
Ram1

Postby Ram1 » Tue Nov 19, 2002 9:23 pm

quote:Originally posted by Ram1

dude... just stop following me around... stalkers make me nervous... I may need to get a restraining order on you.......

HAHA. Dude, you know what? You're just LAUGHABLE. Really. You're the one who seems to be the "stalker." You get booted from the site because you were a rude, obscene jerk, yet you just HAVE to come back under a different name to wreak more havoc. Pretty weak.

Right bro !

Point!

Nice comeback. Anyway, I'm not gonna argue back and forth with you. You'll have plenty of other people to do that with. Take care of yourself, bro'.
Ram1

Postby mr. kite » Tue Nov 19, 2002 9:53 pm

All we are saying is give peace a chance.
Lennon / McCartney
mr. kite
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Steve-o » Wed Nov 20, 2002 12:38 am

Weak. What next. Duh Man? [:D]
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to MACCA - all discussions