Paul's Getting Bad Press Again

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Postby The Man » Thu Nov 14, 2002 2:41 am

quote:Originally posted by Ram1
quote:Originally posted by The Man
Red Hot Chilli Peppers are touring Oz shortly and have just added more dates. I guess they don't care about the Bali victims enough huh.

Oh brother.

Dude I ain't bleck so don call me bro u dig ?
The Man

Postby The Man » Thu Nov 14, 2002 2:48 am

quote:Originally posted by mr. kite
There are stories going around here that Paul might not visit Australia after all for security reasons. But nothing is final yet. Many US and European artists cancelled their tour of Asia after the Bali bombing. Oasis just cancelled their visit to Manila last month.

Wrong dude. Nobody's cancelled Oz except Paul. Everyone else is still comin'. We all laugh at Paul now. Even if he comes he will not give a press conference but nobody will be there to speak to him anyway. Paul too scared. Paul play old songs to make money. Who would have thought that Ringo would one day end up being the coolest Beatle alive.... Paul too worried about Lennon/McCartney ...McCartney/Lennon...
The Man

Postby Brains » Thu Nov 14, 2002 4:29 am

Hmm, Man, I thought you were a reasonable Ozzie fan, not like Marcus or Jessica. Too bad...

I honestly can't think my reaction would be like this if Paul would say he wouldn't come to Europe. Sure, I'd be dissappointed, but I wouldn't laugh at Paul or say I'm no longer a fan of his.

"Paul play old songs to make money" How can you say this?
Brains
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Steve-o » Thu Nov 14, 2002 8:02 am

The Man has serious issues, Brains. Just ignore him.
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ram1 » Thu Nov 14, 2002 9:33 am

quote:Originally posted by stevew628
The Man has serious issues, Brains. Just ignore him.

Yes, and he's been banned. I hope the guy gets some help.
Ram1

Postby Aujouret » Thu Nov 14, 2002 3:23 pm

Perhaps by this time next year, after Paul has finished the UK/ European tour and has played in Australia as well, that these angry fans will be happy and that kind of thing doesn't happen again.
That guy just so totally lost it last night.
Artists cancel or postpone concerts for a variety of reasons. Paul must be shocked at this kind of thing as he and Heather are so such compassionate people, so involved in charity work.
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member

Postby shinestar » Thu Nov 14, 2002 10:22 pm

[quote]Originally posted by maccastheman
[quote]Originally posted by The Man
For attempting to rewrite history with the song writing credits of the Beatles songs on the upcoming live album. Lennon / McCartney has been switched to "by Paul McCartney and John Lennon" .......

I think Paul has been trying for a long time to get people to acknowledge that he had more talent than JL ...... but it won't happen...

well said! Thank you so much!!!

Paul has never been about trying to get people acknowledge that he had more talent than John. Paul just wishes people would give credit where credit is due. And who could blame him? Most critics think John hung the moon, and Paul just stood there and watched. That's ridiculous. I think a lot of it is jealousy. Critics wish they would write one song as good as Paul, let alone hundreds.
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Steve-o » Fri Nov 15, 2002 12:52 am

quote:Originally posted by shinestar
Paul has never been about trying to get people acknowledge that he had more talent than John. Paul just wishes people would give credit where credit is due. And who could blame him? Most critics think John hung the moon, and Paul just stood there and watched. That's ridiculous. I think a lot of it is jealousy. Critics wish they would write one song as good as Paul, let alone hundreds.

I'm going to fall over. We finally agree on something, Shine. HERE HERE!!! Well said. Nice post.
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Aujouret » Fri Nov 15, 2002 4:46 am

I liked that post, too, Shinestar.
Very nice indeed.
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member

Postby scrodfish256 » Fri Nov 15, 2002 11:47 am

quote:Wrong dude. Nobody's cancelled Oz except Paul. Everyone else is still comin'. We all laugh at Paul now. Even if he comes he will not give a press conference but nobody will be there to speak to him anyway. Paul too scared. Paul play old songs to make money. Who would have thought that Ringo would one day end up being the coolest Beatle alive.... Paul too worried about Lennon/McCartney ...McCartney/Lennon...

You are not a real paul fan. And now i'm laughing at your bitterness.
If you were a real fan, you would have given him a chance. You are obviously alone in your feeble little opinion so go over the the paul mccartney.com forum with the other paul bashers and have a nice day.
scrodfish256
Silver member
Silver member

PreviousNext

Return to MACCA - all discussions