Prediction time for a new album from Paul

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Brains » Fri Nov 29, 2002 7:28 am

I hope he doesn't let us wait very long when he's done recording. RDR and DR were recorded in march and february resepctively, and released in october and november. I already downloaded DR in September. There were no changes, except the inclusion of Freedom. But productionwise, I think DR was ready in June, after the overdubs and the recording of Loving Flame. Why does he wait so long to release the CD? Like that it's no wonder the album is available online long before the official release date.
Brains
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Brains » Fri Nov 29, 2002 7:31 am

And I also hope he will take some more time to record the new album. Imho two weeks is too short. He did that on RDR (alright, because it's a simple Rock 'n' Roll album, but I didn't think it was good enough for DR.

And my guess for the release is late 2004. 2003 will be a European and maybe Oz/South America tour, then he's going to take a break, and get the band together again early 2004, record the whole thing and release it late 2004.
Brains
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Liam OSM » Fri Nov 29, 2002 10:06 am

quote:Originally posted by 2 of 3
I hope he does an acoustic/folk album....just a whole bunch of "Blackbird" type stuff.[:)]

He came close to it with Ram, and Flaming Pie . . .
Liam OSM
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Previous

Return to MACCA - all discussions