What kind of trouble Heather has in her leg?

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Grillo » Wed Nov 06, 2002 5:21 pm

Thanx Steve and shinestar. I know now who Rodney Dangerfield is. Im gonna rent something tonight [:D]
User avatar
Grillo
Silver member
Silver member
 
Posts: 1531
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2002 11:46 am
Location: Argentina

Postby Grillo » Wed Nov 06, 2002 5:28 pm

quote:Originally posted by dsnito
Grillo, mi hermano sudamericano!!! Donde teclas amigo???
Hablas portugues??? Já foi à Camboriú, Santa Catarina??
Te gusta mucho la musica de Paul McCartney y Beatles, per lo qui parece...(sorry, my Spanish is not so good, as well as my English[V]...LOL[:D])

Peace.


Hola, Dsnito. Im from Mar del Plata, Buenos Aires. u know? I almost dont speak portugues. Obviously everybody can see i love beatles and macca. Best damn thing ever!
User avatar
Grillo
Silver member
Silver member
 
Posts: 1531
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2002 11:46 am
Location: Argentina

Postby Steve-o » Wed Nov 06, 2002 5:50 pm

quote:Originally posted by Grillo
quote:Originally posted by dsnito
Grillo, mi hermano sudamericano!!! Donde teclas amigo???
Hablas portugues??? Já foi à Camboriú, Santa Catarina??
Te gusta mucho la musica de Paul McCartney y Beatles, per lo qui parece...(sorry, my Spanish is not so good, as well as my English[V]...LOL[:D])

Peace.


Best dammit thing ever!
CHOKE!
User avatar
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 11077
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2002 11:18 pm
Location: USA

Postby Grillo » Wed Nov 06, 2002 7:05 pm

quote:Originally posted by stevew628
quote:Originally posted by Grillo
quote:Originally posted by dsnito
Grillo, mi hermano sudamericano!!! Donde teclas amigo???
Hablas portugues??? Já foi à Camboriú, Santa Catarina??
Te gusta mucho la musica de Paul McCartney y Beatles, per lo qui parece...(sorry, my Spanish is not so good, as well as my English[V]...LOL[:D])

Peace.


Best dammit thing ever!
CHOKE!


Steve, Why did u choke? [:D]
User avatar
Grillo
Silver member
Silver member
 
Posts: 1531
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2002 11:46 am
Location: Argentina

Postby scrodfish256 » Wed Nov 06, 2002 7:16 pm

it was just a language thing grillo. You only needed to say "damn".
[:)]


nito can I be your hermana norteamericano? [;)]
User avatar
scrodfish256
Silver member
Silver member
 
Posts: 1925
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2002 11:54 am
Location: USA

Postby Grillo » Wed Nov 06, 2002 7:25 pm

ahhh yeah scrodfish, youre right, thanx. WHat a jerk i am [:D]
dunno what i was thinking of...
User avatar
Grillo
Silver member
Silver member
 
Posts: 1531
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2002 11:46 am
Location: Argentina

Postby scrodfish256 » Wed Nov 06, 2002 7:27 pm

It's hard to learn new languages.[:)]
User avatar
scrodfish256
Silver member
Silver member
 
Posts: 1925
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2002 11:54 am
Location: USA

Postby Grillo » Wed Nov 06, 2002 7:28 pm

quote:Originally posted by scrodfish256
it was just a language thing grillo. You only needed to say "damn".
[:)]


nito can I be your hermana norteamericano? [;)]



Hermana norteamericana. with ´a´ at the ending [:)]
User avatar
Grillo
Silver member
Silver member
 
Posts: 1531
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2002 11:46 am
Location: Argentina

Postby Grillo » Wed Nov 06, 2002 7:47 pm

Because youre female, get it? [:)]
User avatar
Grillo
Silver member
Silver member
 
Posts: 1531
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2002 11:46 am
Location: Argentina

Postby Grillo » Wed Nov 06, 2002 7:55 pm

quote:Originally posted by stevew628
quote:Originally posted by Grillo
quote:Originally posted by dsnito
Grillo, mi hermano sudamericano!!! Donde teclas amigo???
Hablas portugues??? Já foi à Camboriú, Santa Catarina??
Te gusta mucho la musica de Paul McCartney y Beatles, per lo qui parece...(sorry, my Spanish is not so good, as well as my English[V]...LOL[:D])

Peace.


Best dammit thing ever!
CHOKE!


Where did u read ´dammit´? [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] damn LOL
User avatar
Grillo
Silver member
Silver member
 
Posts: 1531
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2002 11:46 am
Location: Argentina

PreviousNext

Return to MACCA - all discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests