What kind of trouble Heather has in her leg?

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Ram1 » Tue Nov 05, 2002 4:25 pm

quote:Originally posted by Grillo
Great joke, Ram! [:D]


No it wasn't. I'm a jerk. LOL
User avatar
Ram1
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 9365
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2002 1:58 pm
Location: The United States of America

Postby Grillo » Tue Nov 05, 2002 4:30 pm

quote:Originally posted by Aujouret
I found your reply to me rude. Again.
I think you are always a smartass to me.


Mmmmmm i think you´re more paranoid than me [:)]
Pardon me if you felt that my comments were rude, but i didnt...

Peace in the neighbourhood
User avatar
Grillo
Silver member
Silver member
 
Posts: 1531
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2002 11:46 am
Location: Argentina

Postby Ram1 » Tue Nov 05, 2002 4:31 pm

quote:Originally posted by Grillo
Peace in the neighbourhood


The Motto in DC: Shots in the neighbourhood.
User avatar
Ram1
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 9365
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2002 1:58 pm
Location: The United States of America

Postby Grillo » Tue Nov 05, 2002 4:34 pm

quote:Originally posted by Ram1
quote:Originally posted by Grillo
Great joke, Ram! [:D]


No it wasn't. I'm a jerk. LOL


I swear it made laugh(not just the grin [:)],laughed with noise [:D])
Really dunno why...
User avatar
Grillo
Silver member
Silver member
 
Posts: 1531
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2002 11:46 am
Location: Argentina

Postby Ram1 » Tue Nov 05, 2002 4:39 pm

quote:Originally posted by Grillo
quote:Originally posted by Ram1
quote:Originally posted by Grillo
Great joke, Ram! [:D]


No it wasn't. I'm a jerk. LOL


I swear it made laugh(not just the grin [:)],laughed with noise [:D])
Really dunno why...


I'm known as Rodney Dangerfield around the 'hood.
User avatar
Ram1
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 9365
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2002 1:58 pm
Location: The United States of America

Postby Grillo » Tue Nov 05, 2002 4:47 pm

quote:Originally posted by Ram1
quote:Originally posted by Grillo
quote:Originally posted by Ram1
quote:Originally posted by Grillo
Great joke, Ram! [:D]


No it wasn't. I'm a jerk. LOL


I swear it made laugh(not just the grin [:)],laughed with noise [:D])
Really dunno why...


I'm known as Rodney Dangerfield around the 'hood.


I dont know him! Who is he?
But i like that ´hood. GOnna use it around mine [:D]
User avatar
Grillo
Silver member
Silver member
 
Posts: 1531
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2002 11:46 am
Location: Argentina

Postby Aujouret » Tue Nov 05, 2002 5:22 pm

quote:Originally posted by Grillo
quote:Originally posted by Aujouret
I found your reply to me rude. Again.
I think you are always a smartass to me.


Mmmmmm i think you´re more paranoid than me [:)]
Pardon me if you felt that my comments were rude, but i didnt...

Peace in the neighbourhood

Okay, Grillo, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.
And I like Peace in the neighborhood too.
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member
 
Posts: 1791
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2002 2:09 am
Location: USA

Postby shinestar » Wed Nov 06, 2002 11:10 am

Grillo: Rodney Dangerfield was a famous American comedian in the 50s and 60s - used to complain he never got any respect. A big, fat, sad faced man. [:)]
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member
 
Posts: 616
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2002 9:10 pm

Postby Steve-o » Wed Nov 06, 2002 11:26 am

Grillo. Rodney was even more famous in the 80's and 90's with movies like caddyshack, easy money and back to school.
User avatar
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 11077
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2002 11:18 pm
Location: USA

Postby dsnito » Wed Nov 06, 2002 4:29 pm

Grillo, mi hermano sudamericano!!! Donde teclas amigo???
Hablas portugues??? Já foi à Camboriú, Santa Catarina??
Te gusta mucho la musica de Paul McCartney y Beatles, per lo qui parece...(sorry, my Spanish is not so good, as well as my English[V]...LOL[:D])

Peace.
User avatar
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member
 
Posts: 5210
Joined: Mon May 13, 2002 11:58 am
Location: Brazil

PreviousNext

Return to MACCA - all discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron