New Wings-span book

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Steve-o » Mon Nov 04, 2002 4:39 pm

quote:Originally posted by maccastheman
Maybe Paul will agree to another book like "Many Years From Now" detailing his Wings songs.
Agreed, MTM. That would be awesome. Let's have a PM music Anthology (more complete than Wingspan)while we are being greedy [:D]
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Chris Speers » Mon Nov 04, 2002 6:49 pm

Mary has a restraining order and so does Stella against this DC area fan who keeps calling Macca's kids hotties. I'll tell you if Paul ever finds out about this certain person from the DC area - he will not let that punk kid anywhere near his shows.

Paul has one rule - don't say anything about his daugthers. He's like a mafia don in that case. Word is it that he gave Abe Lobourel junior a little slap when he kept looking at Stella's cleavage.
Chris Speers
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Steve-o » Mon Nov 04, 2002 6:52 pm

quote:Originally posted by Chris Speers
Word is it that he gave Abe Lobourel junior a little slap when he kept looking at Stella's cleavage.
If that's true, I'm due for a major macca butt whippin', LOL.
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ram1 » Mon Nov 04, 2002 7:17 pm

quote:Originally posted by Chris Speers
Word is it that he gave Abe Lobourel junior a little slap when he kept looking at Stella's cleavage.

That's nothing. Paul kicked Abe in the gut when he walked in on him backstage, eating a rib sandwich.
Ram1

Postby shorty » Tue Nov 05, 2002 1:23 am

I have read through the book a million times at the book store. I stupidly asked for it for christmas, so my mom would be pissed if I bought it as well. I actually picked up a realy cool wings book fom the beatles store in toronto, dating back to like the late 70's, and the pictures in that book are fabulous. If anyone else has a chance to check out beatle specialty shops go for it, I payed abou$12 canadian for that book.
shorty

Postby Ram1 » Tue Nov 05, 2002 11:06 am

Wow, Shorty. I was shocked to come on this morning and see a post by you. Please come back more often. [:)]
Ram1

Postby shinestar » Tue Nov 05, 2002 11:17 am

quote:Originally posted by Ram1
[quote]Originally posted by Chris Speers

That's nothing. Paul kicked Abe in the gut when he walked in on him backstage, eating a rib sandwich.

Oh, really, Rammie? Were you there? How do you know this???? :)
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby shinestar » Tue Nov 05, 2002 11:18 am

Stella does like to show off her cleavage so I don't think she can blame the guys for looking.
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Ram1 » Tue Nov 05, 2002 11:24 am

quote:Originally posted by shinestar
quote:Originally posted by Ram1
[quote]Originally posted by Chris Speers

Oh, really, Rammie? Were you there? How do you know this???? :)

HAHA, Shinestar. You're a regular Don Rickles!!

Actually, yes, I was there. I was the one supplying the ribs. The crew was a little upset because I didn't bring enough 40 ounces for everybody.
Ram1

Previous

Return to MACCA - all discussions