Heather vs. kids gossip

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Heather vs. kids gossip

Postby constv » Sun Nov 03, 2002 10:43 am

I read the news today, oh boy... A direct link from my hotmail page was titled "McCartney Family Feud" and pointed to this gossip column: http://www.msnbc.com/news/828442.asp?0dm=C17ML&cp1=1

I have heard Paul and Heather say many times that the media people make things up and blow things out of proportion. But I wasn't sure... Until I read that piece of garbage by an MSNBC gossip columnist, someone named Jeannette Walls. With lots of excitement, the dumbass makes a shocking discovery: "Evidence is mounting that Heather Mills is shaping up to be Paul McCartney’s Yoko. Friends of Stella McCartney were stunned to see that during her recent fashion show in Paris, for the first time ever, her father Paul wasn’t in the audience... “HE’S ALWAYS BEEN the proud papa, beaming in the front row,” says one source. “Stella was asked where he was and she just said he was busy.” " How about the fact that Paul is currently on tour in the United States, playing sports arenas all over the country almost every night???? How's that for an answer??? How much professionalism does it take to investigate that little fact, Ms. Walls?

The other night Heather was on Larry King. As much as I don't like Larry King because he is an ass-kisser, a boring interviewer who never asks provocative questions, I found the Heather interview absolutely fascinating. I was very much impressed with Heather's personality, her story, the way she spoke about her life, about Paul, and how she answered questions. When answering the question about her relationship with Paul's kids, she spoke very friendly of the kids and said that she and the kids do care about each other very much. It sounded absolutely honest and unrehearsed. She said that the media simply would like for them to have a feud because it would make a better story, so they are fishing for bogus facts that may be used to support that theory. If I ever doubted this, today's article on MSNBC has completely closed the subject for me. Jeannette Walls, you're a loser, and you should be ashamed of yourself!
constv

Heather vs. kids gossip

Postby constv » Sun Nov 03, 2002 10:43 am

I read the news today, oh boy... A direct link from my hotmail page was titled "McCartney Family Feud" and pointed to this gossip column: http://www.msnbc.com/news/828442.asp?0dm=C17ML&cp1=1

I have heard Paul and Heather say many times that the media people make things up and blow things out of proportion. But I wasn't sure... Until I read that piece of garbage by an MSNBC gossip columnist, someone named Jeannette Walls. With lots of excitement, the dumbass makes a shocking discovery: "Evidence is mounting that Heather Mills is shaping up to be Paul McCartney’s Yoko. Friends of Stella McCartney were stunned to see that during her recent fashion show in Paris, for the first time ever, her father Paul wasn’t in the audience... “HE’S ALWAYS BEEN the proud papa, beaming in the front row,” says one source. “Stella was asked where he was and she just said he was busy.” " How about the fact that Paul is currently on tour in the United States, playing sports arenas all over the country almost every night???? How's that for an answer??? How much professionalism does it take to investigate that little fact, Ms. Walls?

The other night Heather was on Larry King. As much as I don't like Larry King because he is an ass-kisser, a boring interviewer who never asks provocative questions, I found the Heather interview absolutely fascinating. I was very much impressed with Heather's personality, her story, the way she spoke about her life, about Paul, and how she answered questions. When answering the question about her relationship with Paul's kids, she spoke very friendly of the kids and said that she and the kids do care about each other very much. It sounded absolutely honest and unrehearsed. She said that the media simply would like for them to have a feud because it would make a better story, so they are fishing for bogus facts that may be used to support that theory. If I ever doubted this, today's article on MSNBC has completely closed the subject for me. Jeannette Walls, you're a loser, and you should be ashamed of yourself!
constv

Postby Aujouret » Sun Nov 03, 2002 11:24 am

Nice post, constv.
It's been so nice to see Heather on lots of TV lately.
I don't care for talk show hosts, myself. Most just seem so boring and ignorant.
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member

Postby constv » Sun Nov 03, 2002 12:31 pm

I've actually sent that gossip "author" an email. Not that she would care...
constv

Postby megs » Sun Nov 03, 2002 4:55 pm

quote:Originally posted by constv
I've actually sent that gossip "author" an email. Not that she would care...
ha ha, sweet[:D]
megs
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Grillo » Sun Nov 03, 2002 5:48 pm

well, i think Heather is so....
Grillo
Silver member
Silver member

Postby megs » Sun Nov 03, 2002 5:57 pm

lol, yes Heather is sweet[8D]
megs
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ram1 » Sun Nov 03, 2002 6:02 pm

quote:Originally posted by Grillo

Is so what, Grillo? So sweet?
Ram1

Postby megs » Sun Nov 03, 2002 6:08 pm

quote:Originally posted by Ram1
quote:Originally posted by Grillo

Is so what, Grillo? So sweet?
i'm pretty sure thats what he meant[:D]
megs
Supporter
Supporter

Postby shinestar » Sun Nov 03, 2002 10:39 pm

First of all, I agree with Constv BUT Stella's show took place, I believe, prior to the current tour. And, as I've said, there were other events he did not attend - also prior to the tour.

But I also totally agree re H2 and my feelings toward her are the same as everyone else's. Yoko, indeed! Puh-leeze!! Gimme a break, willya? I'm glad Constv wrote that jerk. Maybe we all should.
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Next

Return to MACCA - all discussions