"A love for you" Lyrics-I would like to find them.

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Steve-o » Sat Nov 02, 2002 7:02 pm

Same here, Auj. I cant wait for brains to tell us how he did it. I have the same problem. I think grillo misunderstood and thought you couldnt read the lyrics from the link. No doubt the guy is a major tool, but he does enough to get himself in trouble without us jumping on him for bad English.
User avatar
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 11077
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2002 11:18 pm
Location: USA

Postby Grillo » Sat Nov 02, 2002 8:14 pm

yeah, i definitely missundertood. I thought you couldnt read ok.
Steve, youre right, my english sometimes gets me in troubles. Im kinda insecure and i write things in the wrong way.
Anyway, i dont think my english is bad, i mean Im argentinian and im 20.
User avatar
Grillo
Silver member
Silver member
 
Posts: 1531
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2002 11:46 am
Location: Argentina

Postby Grillo » Sat Nov 02, 2002 8:20 pm

quote:Originally posted by Aujouret
quote:Originally posted by Grillo
I do can read the lyrics fine. Maybe sth with your comp.

I do can read- what language is that?
Are you trying to get cute with me, Brillo pad?
knock it off.[:(!]


Ok, im sorry if youre REALLY upset. But my name is Grillo, ok? then you say you are attacked. Im trying to be polite, but i see some people dont let me
User avatar
Grillo
Silver member
Silver member
 
Posts: 1531
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2002 11:46 am
Location: Argentina

Postby megs » Sat Nov 02, 2002 9:22 pm

quote:Originally posted by stevew628
Same here, Auj. I cant wait for brains to tell us how he did it. I have the same problem. I think grillo misunderstood and thought you couldnt read the lyrics from the link. No doubt the guy is a major tool, but he does enough to get himself in trouble without us jumping on him for bad English.
i think if u go to the album section and click on the picture of the album you want it will give u a list of all the songs on the album and if u click on the song i think it will show u the lyrics[:D]
User avatar
megs
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 5136
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2002 9:28 am
Location: USA...near Boston

Postby Steve-o » Sat Nov 02, 2002 9:52 pm

quote:Originally posted by Grillo
Anyway, i dont think my english is bad, i mean Im argentinian and im 20.
Well grillo....No--you're English is good for a 2nd language. I Have NO 2nd language, so i understand how hard it must be sometimes. Is yours Portuguese or Spanish?
User avatar
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 11077
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2002 11:18 pm
Location: USA

Postby Aujouret » Sat Nov 02, 2002 10:37 pm

quote:Originally posted by megs
quote:Originally posted by stevew628
Same here, Auj. I cant wait for brains to tell us how he did it. I have the same problem. I think grillo misunderstood and thought you couldnt read the lyrics from the link. No doubt the guy is a major tool, but he does enough to get himself in trouble without us jumping on him for bad English.
i think if u go to the album section and click on the picture of the album you want it will give u a list of all the songs on the album and if u click on the song i think it will show u the lyrics[:D]

Thank you, megs, for answering my question about the lyrics.
And I take your point, Steve, about the english thing and you're absolutely right. I can see that Grillo is finally making an effort to be polite and I respect that.[:)]
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member
 
Posts: 1791
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2002 2:09 am
Location: USA

Postby Grillo » Sun Nov 03, 2002 9:40 pm

quote:Originally posted by stevew628
quote:Originally posted by Grillo
Anyway, i dont think my english is bad, i mean Im argentinian and im 20.
Well grillo....No--you're English is good for a 2nd language. I Have NO 2nd language, so i understand how hard it must be sometimes. Is yours Portuguese or Spanish?


SPANISH, like Maradona [:D], so figure out!

Another thing: ¨No doubt the guy is a major tool¨(steve´s dixit)
I dont know what a tool is as an adjective, sth bad?
User avatar
Grillo
Silver member
Silver member
 
Posts: 1531
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2002 11:46 am
Location: Argentina

Postby Ram1 » Sun Nov 03, 2002 10:09 pm

quote:Originally posted by Grillo

so figure out!



I think that's gonna "get you in trouble", Grillo. LOL
User avatar
Ram1
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 9365
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2002 1:58 pm
Location: The United States of America

Postby Grillo » Tue Nov 05, 2002 7:32 am

dammit, what happened now? [:D]
User avatar
Grillo
Silver member
Silver member
 
Posts: 1531
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2002 11:46 am
Location: Argentina

Previous

Return to MACCA - all discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 1 guest