Linda's Statue

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Steve-o » Fri Oct 18, 2002 6:40 am

Exactly---and what's more, it's really not our or anyone else's business. Well said, Auj.
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby shinestar » Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:23 pm

Who's bitter????? For crying out loud, do we all have to be madly in love I don't understand why I can't say anything realistic without being accused of jealousy and bitterness as if I had a personal stake in all this. Get a life!

In case you all haven't noticed, the media follow Macca wherever he goes in public, appearances-wise, that is. The self-named No.1 Daughter Supporter did not attend Stella's latest fashion show, her engagement party, her NYC store opening or the party after it although he was in town at the time. How do I know this??? Simple. As I said, the media would have taken note if he had attended any of the above events - they always have in the past. Now I will sit back and wait for someone(s) to complain I'm being negative or how could I possibly know that. We all know that, whether we want to take note of it or not.
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby scrodfish256 » Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:55 pm

No one is being bitter shiney, everyone is just tired of your obsession with their marriage. You don't even talk about his music anymore, your only concern is with his private life and it's not a big deal. I really could care less what he does in his private time. As long as he puts out music and makes albums he could divorce and remarry three more times and it wouldn't bother me. Do you know why? because it's his business and I have more important things to do than worry about someone elses private life.
scrodfish256
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Steve-o » Sun Oct 20, 2002 12:21 am

Well said, Scrod. Shiney needs to get a life, and stop her grossly unfair comments about things she magically "knows". Amazing.
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Steve-o » Sun Oct 20, 2002 12:39 am

And....Mike has warned her more than once about being so damn negative about this marriage. I would love to see a post on the music from her....just one. Or even on the rodent thread, for that matter. Anything BUT posts on her obvious and sad obsession with Heather Mills-McCartney.
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby scrodfish256 » Sun Oct 20, 2002 10:13 am

no doubt, steve. This is getting very tiresome.
scrodfish256
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Steve-o » Sun Oct 20, 2002 10:22 am

Yep...broken record.
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby shinestar » Sun Oct 20, 2002 8:31 pm

What are you people going on about now? Mike has never said anything to me about any thing.
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Steve-o » Sun Oct 20, 2002 8:57 pm

Shiney: Mike posted this on Oct 7, 2002 on the Paul and Heather's Marriage thread, after you ONCE AGAIN went off on Paul, Heather, the kids....... blah blah blah. Read what he wrote.....If you can't see it, you have more problems than I imagined.....

To quote Mike:

"I think I will try to control the content of these forums a little more. I've let it go with very little moderation needed as most have been pretty good in keeping things decent.

I will no longer tolerate blantant attacks on either Paul or Heather. Don't bother trying to post it. If you do it will be deleted with no warning. I'm not pointing fingers at anyone. I didn't think "Marriage on the Rocks" was an appropriate topic either. Please try and show some respect in the posts here. Anyone being disrespectful will loose posting priveleges."
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ram1 » Mon Oct 21, 2002 11:24 am

Guess Shinestar didn't have anything to reply with after that one.
Ram1

PreviousNext

Return to MACCA - all discussions