Poss. New Single-She's Leaving Home/Let Em In-Live

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Ram1 » Mon Oct 28, 2002 2:49 pm

No it's not. You're arrogant. Nobody here likes you. Like I said, I'm just going by posts you've made in the past AND the present. You disrupt the forum, and it's REALLY sad that somehow you have such a NEEDINESS to post on these forums that you go out of your way to keep registering under differnt names. That's not inflammatory, it's the truth. And I bet you EVERY SINGLE PERSON on this forum could back me up. But I'm sure they have better things to do than to respond to you. As for me, I have to admit, I shouldn't be wasting my time either. In fact, this is my last post to you. You can say whatever smart remark you want to me. I really don't care.

quote:Hey rim, the word is 'out' about you.

Another thing about this remark, you better not be threatening me.
Ram1

Postby Ayatollah (booted) » Mon Oct 28, 2002 2:52 pm

Threatening you? Are you hallucinating? Get a hold of yourself.
Ayatollah (booted)

Postby Ayatollah (booted) » Mon Oct 28, 2002 2:54 pm

I love these chat room tough guys. Real tough when they hide behind the keyboard but in real life they cower like the French.
Ayatollah (booted)

Postby Ram1 » Mon Oct 28, 2002 2:56 pm

quote: I love these chat room tough guys. Real tough when they hide behind the keyboard but in real life they cower like the French.

Sounds like you're talking about yourself. You're the only one who exudes arrogance and narcisissm on this site. You have no idea what I do in my life. Believe me, if I met you in an alley I wouldn't be running.
Ram1

Postby Ayatollah (booted) » Mon Oct 28, 2002 2:58 pm

quote:Originally posted by Ram1
quote: I love these chat room tough guys. Real tough when they hide behind the keyboard but in real life they cower like the French.

Sounds like you're talking about yourself. You're the only one who exudes arrogance and narcisissm on this site. You have no idea what I do in my life. Believe me, if I met you in an alley I wouldn't be running.

No, you'd be quivering and begging for mercy. I should report you to Mike for threatening me but I'm gonna let it go this time.
Ayatollah (booted)

Postby Ram1 » Mon Oct 28, 2002 3:07 pm

quote:No, you'd be quivering and begging for mercy. I should report you to Mike for threatening me but I'm gonna let it go this time.

CAN YOU READ?? I was NOT threatening you. I was simply responding to another STUPID remark of yours. If someone says something that is false about my character, I'm gonna stick up for myself. I am in NO means a coward, and I'm CERTAINLY not afraid of YOU! You are so ridiculous, man.
Ram1

Postby Ayatollah (booted) » Mon Oct 28, 2002 3:11 pm

Good grief Rem, have you taken your meds today? Why can't I come into this chat room and post my opinions? If you don't agree with them, fine, but you don't have to threaten me over it. Good Lord.
Ayatollah (booted)

Postby scrodfish256 » Mon Oct 28, 2002 3:39 pm

quote:I love these chat room tough guys. Real tough when they hide behind the keyboard but in real life they cower like the French.

one time this guy posted that he was going to stand up and boo if paul didn't sing the right words to "you never give me your money".
But it never happened. Maybe you know him.
scrodfish256
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Ayatollah (booted) » Mon Oct 28, 2002 3:42 pm

quote:Originally posted by scrodfish256
quote:I love these chat room tough guys. Real tough when they hide behind the keyboard but in real life they cower like the French.

one time this guy posted that he was going to stand up and boo if paul didn't sing the right words to "you never give me your money".
But it never happened. Maybe you know him.

I was having such a good time at the show that I decided to let him off the hook. I still think it makes him look like an idiot though.
Ayatollah (booted)

Postby scrodfish256 » Mon Oct 28, 2002 3:49 pm

That's your opinion.
scrodfish256
Silver member
Silver member

PreviousNext

Return to MACCA - all discussions