PAUL!

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

PAUL!

Postby Be-Bop-VaLuLa » Sun Sep 15, 2002 6:32 pm

¨James Paul McCartney, de 60 años, hijo de Liverpool por azar y padre de millones por genio, no necesita ya ni el James ni el McCartney. Como los grandes, como los reyes, como los elegidos de la Tierra, tiene su absoluta identidad en las cuatro letras de su segundo nombre y las apenas tres que ordena la fonética: Pol.
Cualquiera que las oiga en cualquier punto del mundo donde resuenen sabe qué significan.
Pol es, por siempre, beatle. Y beatle es, por siempre, magia y maravilla, ayer, hoy y mañana, milagro, y cuanta palabra encierre el más rico de los idiomas.
Pol es, tambien John, George y Ringo. Es los 60': la década prodigiosa. Es amor, paz, libertad: palabras que en esa música irrepetible recobran el significado que tantos traicionaron. Pol es olor de multitudes, lágrimas furtivas en los que pasaron los 40, asombro en los chicos que recién oyen hablar de él (de ellos), y hasta pavor sagrado cuando alguien afronta la tarea de contar esa vida, esas vidas, esa colosal bengala que lo iluminó todo.¨

here's a translation for all you non-spanish people! I think I translated it right.

¨James Paul McCartney, of 60 years, son of Liverpool by chance and father of millions by genius, does not need already neither the James neither the McCartney. As the large, as the kings, as the chosen of the Ground, has its absolute identity in the four letters of its second name and the barely three that orders the phonetics: Pol. Any that hear them in any point of the world where resuenen what knows signify. Pol is, by always, beatle. And beatle is, by always, magic and wonder, yesterday, today and tomorrow, miracle, and as much as word enclose the richest one of the languages. Pol is, tambien John, George and Ringo. Is the 60' : the prodigious decade. It is love, peace, liberty: words that in that unrepeatable music recover the meaning that so many betraied. Pol is smell of multitudes, furtive tears in which they passed the 40, amazement in the boys that recently hear to speak of him (of them), and to sacred fear when someone confronts the task to count that life, those lives, that colossal one bengala that all.¨ he illuminated him
Be-Bop-VaLuLa

Postby megs » Sun Sep 15, 2002 8:42 pm

no hablo espanol bueno pero concordo con yo[8D]
megs
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ram1 » Tue Sep 17, 2002 1:42 pm

No comprende.
Ram1

Postby Ram1 » Tue Sep 17, 2002 1:59 pm

quote:Me yamo Esteban

It's "llamo", Steve. Me llamo Esteban.

Mi amigo es muy intelligente y muy guapo. Senor Esteban es tambien mucho Scrodly! LOL

Man, after taking 4 years of Spanish in high school, you'd think I'd know more. LOL
Ram1

Postby Brains » Tue Sep 17, 2002 4:23 pm

Hablo un poco español, pero no comprendo. Not even the English translation. What is it about? Where is it from?
Brains
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby megs » Tue Sep 17, 2002 9:15 pm

hey im on my 3rd year now and they stuck me in a class with all the smart kids so im the stupidist kid in my spanish class yeah!
megs
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Liam OSM » Wed Sep 18, 2002 6:26 am

Ah, this takes me back - I did Spanish a couple of years ago, but I haven't needed to use it since - I am a little rusty, but I'm sure I'd be able to find my feet if left stranded in Spain . . .
Liam OSM
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Postby Ram1 » Wed Sep 18, 2002 9:52 am

quote:I am a little rusty, but I'm sure I'd be able to find my feet if left stranded in Spain . . .

You can't find your feet? You better get on that right away.
Ram1

Postby Macca4eva » Wed Sep 18, 2002 3:25 pm

Spanish rocks! Makes a lot of sense to me.
Macca4eva

Postby Ram1 » Wed Sep 18, 2002 3:27 pm

It does? Then can you please explain to us the original post? LOL
Ram1

Next

Return to MACCA - all discussions