Toxic

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Chris Speers » Mon Sep 16, 2002 6:46 pm

To your point, i really like "The world tonight" program that should him in the woods alone without anybody. You can tell he really dug being by himself and people say that he really didn't have many close friends besides Linda and that's the way he really is. Makes u wonder then why he is so about going to these big events now (OScars, World Series, etc)...he probably digs being in his woods in Sussex.

Regarding the US and the political posts of late (some of which i set off consciously or not, i will refrain from replying anymore or debating any of the people on this forum. I know there is a backlash against this country and people saying we are too arrogant and about our issues as Americans. All i can say is i'm a very arrogant American, that we are the greatest nation on earth, and what i say will only divide people further and since i now i'm 100% right [^] - i'm being to keep my mouth shut least i offend [;)][:o)]
Chris Speers
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Mike » Mon Sep 16, 2002 6:49 pm

Next to CANADA ! [:)]

Opinions are welcome, preaching is not. How we can separate the two I don't know. I guess as long as nobody gets hurt in the process we seem to be doing OK.
Mike
Gold member :)

Postby Liam OSM » Sat Sep 21, 2002 11:14 am

quote:Originally posted by Ram1
quote:. No one says anything about almost every freaking older hollywood actor having coloring done---but let one musician do it, and it's a big deal.

Right, good point, Steve.

Agreed! Besides, it was only to cover up the grey - my mother suspects that it was Heather's doing, for the wedding! She probably didn't want to look at wedding photos showing her marrying an old grey-haired man - even if it is Paul!
Liam OSM

Postby Steve-o » Sat Sep 21, 2002 11:48 am

He's been coloring to various degrees since the 80's, Liam. Just look at the video for PRESS. That was 1986, and it was very grey. And again...I don't care if it's bright RED...as long as he keeps enchanting us with great music. [:D]
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Aujouret » Sat Sep 21, 2002 10:42 pm

I would like to see him let his hair be natural, but it's not my business. It's Paul's business. He obviously wants to dye his hair.
End of story. He is absolutely gorgeous. And sexy.[:p]
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Liam OSM » Sun Sep 22, 2002 6:28 am

quote:Originally posted by stevew628
He's been coloring to various degrees since the 80's, Liam. Just look at the video for PRESS. That was 1986, and it was very grey. And again...I don't care if it's bright RED...as long as he keeps enchanting us with great music. [:D]

One problem - I don't have the video for Press. I haven't seen any videos, barring two or three TINY snippets.

But true - I don't really care. I'd rather he kept it natural, but it's petty. Likewise, I think it's a pity he did drugs, but it doesn't change the fact that he has made a lot of the finest music around.
Liam OSM

Postby Steve-o » Sun Sep 22, 2002 5:46 pm

True, OSM. besides..i may be biased since I am follically impaired and would love ANY kind of growth on the top, colored or not. [:D]
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby mr. kite » Sun Sep 22, 2002 11:59 pm

Maybe this can be solved if Paul will do it ala-Paul Schaffer, without hair! [:D]
mr. kite
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Liam OSM » Mon Sep 23, 2002 7:00 am

True, OSM. besides..i may be biased since I am follically impaired and would love ANY kind of growth on the top, colored or not. [:D]

I wouldn't say you were that follicly impaired! Slightly receding, perhaps, but still sufficient on top . . .
Liam OSM

Postby mr. kite » Tue Sep 24, 2002 9:35 pm

Now, I know you're a TOP GUN. (top is gone)[:D]
mr. kite
Bronze member
Bronze member

PreviousNext

Return to MACCA - all discussions