Toxic

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Chris Speers » Tue Sep 24, 2002 9:45 pm

Quote: from Liam

true - I don't really care. I'd rather he kept it natural, but it's petty. Likewise, I think it's a pity he did drugs, but it doesn't change the fact that he has made a lot of the finest music around.

Paul not only made the finest music around - he did the finest drugs around!! Let me tell ya!
Chris Speers
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Liam OSM » Wed Sep 25, 2002 6:06 am

quote:Originally posted by Chris Speers
Quote: from Liam

true - I don't really care. I'd rather he kept it natural, but it's petty. Likewise, I think it's a pity he did drugs, but it doesn't change the fact that he has made a lot of the finest music around.

Paul not only made the finest music around - he did the finest drugs around!! Let me tell ya!

Maybe, but that's not the point. I just wish he hadn't done any drugs, whether they were "the finest" or not. (Polishing my halo)
Liam OSM
Gold member :)

Postby mr. kite » Wed Sep 25, 2002 9:13 pm

Paul and Linda are fond of weeds. I don't know if Paul still has time to puff a reefer.
mr. kite
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Liam OSM » Thu Sep 26, 2002 5:44 am

quote:Originally posted by mr. kite
Paul and Linda are fond of weeds. I don't know if Paul still has time to puff a reefer.

I heard that he'd given it up . . .
Liam OSM

Postby shinestar » Thu Sep 26, 2002 6:07 pm

I totally agree with Chris! As to why all the public appearances, I think that's H2's doing - she does like the razzle dazzle. :)
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Liam OSM » Sat Sep 28, 2002 6:47 am

quote:Originally posted by shinestar
I totally agree with Chris! As to why all the public appearances, I think that's H2's doing - she does like the razzle dazzle. :)

He's not generally been one to step into the limelight all the time in general, you have a point. If he's been doing more publicity recently, then H2 could well be the answer . . .
Liam OSM

Postby Steve-o » Sun Sep 29, 2002 10:58 am

You guys are missing something. He's ALWAYS heavily in the limelight when he's touring. He, too likes the razzle-dazzle, whatever THAT means. And why not---he's in love, he's happy and she's the reason.
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Liam OSM » Mon Sep 30, 2002 5:39 am

quote:Originally posted by stevew628
You guys are missing something. He's ALWAYS heavily in the limelight when he's touring. He, too likes the razzle-dazzle, whatever THAT means. And why not---he's in love, he's happy and she's the reason.

I'll give you my take on that if and when he gets to playing in the UK . . . grumbles inaudibly on why hasn't he started touring his home country . . .
Liam OSM

Previous

Return to MACCA - all discussions